Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Biden has stated that he reached out to Trump after and thanked all the agencies. For anyone thinking of voting for Trump because of this, think whether Trump would have reached out to Biden in similar circumstances or simply refused to condemn it.
Trump will turn it around and blame Biden had authorised the attempt

Big big failure by the Secret Service that someone can be on a multi-level building less than 130m from the podium with a high powered rifle....They should have had their own people on that roof and any other multi-level building in the immediate area.

Big big failure by the Secret Service that someone can be on a multi-level building less than 130m from the podium with a high powered rifle....They should have had their own people on that roof and any other multi-level building in the immediate area.
Also, wtf were the local police doing for a few minutes they were notified by the crowd that there was a gunman on the roof...

The bigger failure is that any individual is actually allowed to possess a high powered rifle. Yay the GOP and their overlord gun lobby.

Is it a failure or a symptom of resources. I am only guessing but Trump as an ex president doesnt get the detail as a president and as such when you do the big out in the open MAGA rallies he is every bit as exposed as they are more a pop up event by his own organizers and he just turns up. Its not organised through official political channels is what I am trying to say.

The failure is there shouldnt be guns in the first place. This is the symptom of guns not Trump or secret service failures.

The bigger failure is that any individual is actually allowed to possess a high powered rifle. Yay the GOP and their overlord gun lobby.
A lot of former Secret Service and FBI agents coming out in the American media disgusted with the lack of security preparation and actions.

Is it a failure or a symptom of resources. I am only guessing but Trump as an ex president doesnt get the detail as a president and as such when you do the big out in the open MAGA rallies he is every bit as exposed as they are more a pop up event by his own organizers and he just turns up. Its not organised through official political channels is what I am trying to say.

The failure is there shouldnt be guns in the first place. This is the symptom of guns not Trump or secret service failures.
Try going and watching CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc, former high ranking Secret Service and FBI agents are aghast at the security and prep here.

More to this story I suspect but the FBI may not be the best investigators. Someone more independent.
fyi The head of the Secret Service is Secretary Mayorkas of the DHS. Totally trustworthy.:sick: Remember the Dems just recently wanted a vote to take away SS agents from Trump and Mayorkas refuses to give RFK Jr any SS protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try going and watching CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc, former high ranking Secret Service and FBI agents are aghast at the security and prep here.

No doubt. But that all fits my narrative. Its the way these events are organised it only gives the secret service a small window to plan. Im not saying its right or wrong. Clearly this is a wake up call for the organisers to properly plan through the proper channels and maybe not do the big pop up open arena speeches at short notice. Trump isnt shielded from the public generally. So not sure why the expectation of security is bigger for a pop up maga rally.

Bullets dont give you time to turn your head. He merely went to duck after several went past him and then one hit the lecturn and broke the glass which sprayed into his ear. Glad he is ok though.
No, but unlike Biden, Trump doesn't stay still & just happened by chance to move his head around the same time shots were fired. He got lucky.

You're pretty social media savvy

Did you ever stop for a moment to question why posts like this haven't been community noted 4-5 days after being posted?

The info has come from the latest release of the Epstein Files

I have yet to see anyone online dispute it

Because no-one wants to open the Pandora's Box of Epstein's client list. It's politically neutral in that there are powerful people from all sides with some nasty skeletons their closets.

Where did you find this out?

apologies for the delay, this is the first article in Au stating it.

There are plenty of journalists who were reporting it on varying social media outlets, but no one put it in an article.

I guess ultimately it shouldn't be relevant, but in this case it being a white male republican it probably is.

You can only imagine what would be going on if it wasn't.

There are plenty of journalists who were reporting it on varying social media outlets, but no one put it in an article.

I guess ultimately it shouldn't be relevant, but in this case it being a white male republican it probably is.

Yes it will be hard for the GOP to incite riots if it was one of their own who fired.

Very disappointing for Vance, MTG etc. after their unhinged tweets.
It would have been much better for their spin cycle if it had been a migrant, a homosexual or antifa.

Thank god it wasn’t though so hopefully the situation can be calmed down in the tinderbox that is the US.

Rather embarrassing for those GOP members too proudly wearing AR 15 badges on their lapels after the Uvalde shootings. Wonder how they will spin it now that their leader was almost killed by one.
Interesting times.

Last edited:

I dont think it was someone with a political agenda. Some people just want the infamy.

Yes it will be hard for the GOP to incite riots if it was one of their own who fired.

Very disappointing for Vance, MTG etc. after their unhinged tweets.
It would have been much better for their spin cycle if it had been a migrant, a homosexual or antifa.

Thank god it wasn’t though so hopefully the situation can be calmed down in the tinderbox that is the US.

Rather embarrassing for those GOP members too proudly wearing AR 15 badges on their lapels after the Uvalde shootings. Wonder how they will spin it now that their leader was almost killed by one.
Interesting times.

This is hilarious hypocrisy from the right.

Jan 6 Trump:

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'We will stop the steal'​

Democrats: disgusting inciting violence, must impeach.
Republicans 'freedom of speech, he didnt tell them to do it, nothing to see here'

Trump Assassination attempt
Democrats - Nothing
Republicans - 'Democrats have blood on their hands, they incited attacks on the president'
Media - 'how did they tell someone to do it?'
Republicans - 'well no, but they hate Trump through their derangement'
Media - 'riggggghhhhtttt'
Republicans - 'ahahhhhhhhhh democrats, democrats did this'
Media - ´shooter was republican'
Republicans - 'well F......'

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back