Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

lol they’re referring to old bone spurs

Elon Musk is merely trying to get Trump in for tax cuts and policies. This is the gall of corporate america. They come out to back someone purely because of greed yet they want the little people to vote a true moron into office on their behalf. How pathetic is america right now. Musk can go screw himself.

This is all I’ll (hopefully) say about the US election
  • Biden is, and will continue to be a very poor president
  • Project 2025 (or Agenda 47, which is basically a cover for 25, but isn’t much better anyway) will be the biggest, most repulsive step back in progress we’ve seen in a looong time
  • The fact that people don’t have to vote in the US is absolutely ludicrous

I read with interest a good view point on Trumps political assassination attempt. The was that politicians should lower the temperature. I think they have a great point. In politics world wide, its become an us v them type mentality where opposition n any election is branded through marketing as someone that if elected will destroy the country, not just by a little, but the country will be run into the ground.

Election strategists now plan out 4 years ahead where for the entire time in opposition or in government, you have to be seen to be 100% of the time different from your opponent and find the negative in any decision they make. You cant even be bipartisan because its gifting the opposition a win. It really has become so pathetic. And its all for votes. No one actually governs for the people. No one makes the tough decisions anymore.

Trump and the democrats have turned this into an extreme sport. I would love to see politicians get back to working with each other for the greater good. Not just look for the next election votes.

I read with interest a good view point on Trumps political assassination attempt. The was that politicians should lower the temperature. I think they have a great point. In politics world wide, its become an us v them type mentality where opposition n any election is branded through marketing as someone that if elected will destroy the country, not just by a little, but the country will be run into the ground.

Election strategists now plan out 4 years ahead where for the entire time in opposition or in government, you have to be seen to be 100% of the time different from your opponent and find the negative in any decision they make. You cant even be bipartisan because its gifting the opposition a win. It really has become so pathetic. And its all for votes. No one actually governs for the people. No one makes the tough decisions anymore.

Trump and the democrats have turned this into an extreme sport. I would love to see politicians get back to working with each other for the greater good. Not just look for the next election votes.

Perhaps you need to send this to Peter Dutton. He is just as bad.

So lets just say he makes a donation, which is aligned to the left side of politics, but is actually a Republican and does it to throw everyone off with the donation.

What better cover than doing that - throws everyone off?

Why would you both to donate on the day of the Inauguration?

I’m sure there will be wacky conspiracy theories but lets just if Trump keeps the rhetoric down. Biden certainly will but will Trump. I doubt he will which does not bode well for democracy.

So lets just say he makes a donation, which is aligned to the left side of politics, but is actually a Republican and does it to throw everyone off with the donation.

What better cover than doing that - throws everyone off?

Why would you both to donate on the day of the Inauguration?

I’m sure there will be wacky conspiracy theories but lets just if Trump keeps the rhetoric down. Biden certainly will but will Trump. I doubt he will which does not bode well for democracy.
LOL

Whatever floats your boat..

Trump bad Biden good LOL

I dont think it was someone with a political agenda. Some people just want the infamy.
Absolutely not. Just a deranged bloke with easy access to a gun.

Watching a few US commentators, its more a relief who the shooter was.

You see it with our Trump fans here, if the shooter had been not white, not straight or not Republican we would be in a very different world.

Because no-one wants to open the Pandora's Box of Epstein's client list. It's politically neutral in that there are powerful people from all sides with some nasty skeletons their closets.
Ok - does that mean we agree that trump was a regular traveler on the Lolita Express to Epstein's Island is not a conspiracy?

Absolutely not. Just a deranged bloke with easy access to a gun.

Watching a few US commentators, its more a relief who the shooter was.

You see it with our Trump fans here, if the shooter had been not white, not straight or not Republican we would be in a very different world.
1721003111566.gif

There is a fair point. The republicans took it as a declaration of war. It would probably have turned violent, through riots, republicans gate crashing democratic events violently. And then democratic groups would have turned violent and it would have escalated. Its not idiocy, the USA has never been more divided and its literally hatred and both sides are willing to get violent. The left have shown it before. Republicans showed it with Jan 6. So its definitely a relief this guy was just a crazed asshat. Both sides of politics should look at this with relief. All politics should be peaceful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok - does that mean we agree that trump was a regular traveler on the Lolita Express to Epstein's Island is not a conspiracy?

To put context to that 69 times. If that was just in a 10 year period, Trump literally flew to epsteins island once every 7 weeks. If its over 20 years that is still 3.5 times per year on average. That is incredibly bad.

You're going to believe what you want to believe about why the media isn't interested in this apparently massive story. I couldn't care less.

I know you are disappointed to don't get to share more racist stuff you found on Facebook

But thats the point everyone is making.

You cant spread your bullshit because it was a straight white male who is registered republican.

people who are desperate to paint it as a democrat sanctioned event will find any reason to build that narrative. Including family members who might vote democrat, a twitter like on an obama tweet 15 years ago etc. Anger boosts voter engagement. This isnt over.

To put context to that 69 times. If that was just in a 10 year period, Trump literally flew to epsteins island once every 7 weeks. If its over 20 years that is still 3.5 times per year on average. That is incredibly bad.
I actually think that's the number of times trump had flown on Epstein's jet, not necessarily the number of times he's been to Epstein's Island

The flight records go back to the early 90's

I don't think Epstein bought the island until the late 90's

A lot of flight's between NY and Florida for example

I actually think that's the number of times trump had flown on Epstein's jet, not necessarily the number of times he's been to Epstein's Island

The flight records go back to the early 90's

I don't think Epstein bought the island until the late 90's

A lot of flight's between NY and Florida for example

Ahh well thats different. But we all doubt that it only happened on the island.

Was Trump wrapped up in Epstein Island, yes. Just like numerous people from both sides of the political spectrum which is why the full truth will never come out.
I don't think anyone is denying or disagreeing with that

Bill Clinton, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, prominent academics, and other men of extreme wealth

None of the others are currently presidential candidates though, and trumps association with Epstein adds another layer to his criminal history and character and as to why he is so completely unsuitable as a candidate

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back