Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The united states has special councils established all the time and the attorney general is allowed by congress to create them. So this is a wrong decision, incredibly wrong, its why she hid all the information in the fine print and to give the special council time to appeal. All on the back of Clarence Thomas instructions. Lol.

You clearly prematurely ejaculated over this decision with literally no facts. lol.

She dismissed the case as the ultimate win over Jack Smith to delay any possible trial before the election. Jack Smith was about to get her removed anyway. So she swung the axe to end any chances he had.
Are you suggesting the case will be reinstated?

Guarantee it won't.

Do you still think Trump is going to jail anytime? Guarantee it won't happen.

Hope I'm wrong both times. I'm not. 😢

Democrats - won last election likely to win this election

So much commentary agrees with what I posted earlier. This shooting will only increase Trump's chances of winning.

The race was so close before, now the sympathy vote and the 'call to arms' will swing it Trump's way easily.

Happy Putin. Happy RWNJ God botherers. Happy yippee kiyay redneck gun-toters. Happy bigots. Happy racists. Happy rich criminals.

Guarantee it won't.
It will be reinstated by the appeals court, like so many other decisions by the loose Cannon... but whether Clarence is able to strike it down again when it hits the Supreme Court is the real question.

If it is ultimately upheld then it would probably result in a whole bunch of cases being dismissed - including the cases against Hunter Biden.
He will definitely be facing prison in the RICO case in Georgia. However, none of these other cases will now see a court room before the election, so we'll have to wait a while for justice to be served.
Hope I'm wrong both times. I'm not. 😢
You are wrong.

The united states has special councils established all the time and the attorney general is allowed by congress to create them. So this is a wrong decision, incredibly wrong, its why she hid all the information in the fine print and to give the special council time to appeal. All on the back of Clarence Thomas instructions. Lol.

You clearly prematurely ejaculated over this decision with literally no facts. lol.

She dismissed the case as the ultimate win over Jack Smith to delay any possible trial before the election. Jack Smith was about to get her removed anyway. So she swung the axe to end any chances he had.
You need to put your Bong away and stop drinking at least while posting.

Guarantee it won't.

Hope I'm wrong both times. I'm not.
Yes the case will be reinstated under appeal because the decision was factually wrong. I'm going on what 2 seasoned lawyers have said.

This decision is all about delaying the trial. Not stopping it. Everything that is happening now is purely to stop everything before the election. If he wins he is automatically immune for the next 4 years from prosecution. I can assure you, if he loses the republican party will walk away from him. Will he go to jail, who knows these days. But the trial will be reinstated. That's a certainty.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think at the end of day, i would say its more about the people who support him than just him.

Have you ever met a Trump/MAGA supporter who was a decent human being ?

Fortunately I haven’t but I made a point of not engaging if I came across one when I was in Tennessee and South Carolina back in 2019.

I stick to the safe states - California, Massachusetts and New York.

You need to put your Bong away and stop drinking at least while posting.
Dude don't be a dick. You ****ed up jumping on a wrong decision to prove you are right about Trump when actual lawyers have proven jack smith is correctly employed. This was a delay tactic and the fact you can't see it is embarrassing for you.

If correct in terms of the assertion that the sniper had help then I think the following question defines the answer.

Which party has been most affected by Trump?

Democrats - won last election likely to win this election
Republicans - Trump ousts people from the party, alienates non maga members, turned republicans into an extremists party.

The fact is it was a MAGA rally and by extension the republicans. So it is more likely it was a republican hit job on their own if we want to go down this path.

Throwing stones at the democrats just because they are a political rival is simply too easy. History tells us that any sort of violent act is more likely to be an inside job.

You got to remember, he thinks simplistically.

He would fit in well living in Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, South Carolina, Mississippi etc.

Dude don't be a dick. You ****ed up jumping on a wrong decision to prove you are right about Trump when actual lawyers have proven jack smith is correctly employed. This was a delay tactic and the fact you can't see it is embarrassing for you.

Show me the receipts from these "actual lawyers". You can't.

Cannon has laid down a watertight road map in her ruling that will be near impossible to overturn by the appeals court.

Garland will need to appoint another congressionally approve/appointed SC if he tries to continue the case to re-appear.

"Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel was ruled unlawful by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon. The main issue is that Smith was not confirmed by the Senate, which Judge Cannon determined violated the Appointments Clause of the U.S. Constitution12. This clause requires certain federal officers to be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate to ensure proper checks and balances."

Cannon has laid down a watertight road map in her ruling that will be near impossible to overturn by the appeals court.

Garland will need to appoint another congressionally approve/appointed SC if he tries to continue the case to re-appear.

"Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel was ruled unlawful by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon. The main issue is that Smith was not confirmed by the Senate, which Judge Cannon determined violated the Appointments Clause of the U.S. Constitution12. This clause requires certain federal officers to be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate to ensure proper checks and balances."
#freehunterbiden

Watch miedas touch on YouTube. They run through the whole decision. 3 seasoned lawyers. They just talk through the facts. The fact is the attorney general is legally authorised to appoint special councils. There are thousands of precedence. Not every favourable decision for Trump is legit or genuine news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch miedas touch on YouTube. They run through the whole decision. 3 seasoned lawyers. They just talk through the facts. The fact is the attorney general is legally authorised to appoint special councils. There are thousands of precedence. Not every favourable decision for Trump is legit or genuine news.

You haven't taken my advice on the alcohol and bong. meidastouch ffs as a factual source:D:D:D

Thousands of precedence's. OMG Name one where a private citizen can be appointed. Wiess, Hurr Durham of recent were Senate appointed from within DOJ.

Edit

Last edited:
Lol yeah miedas touch is a whole different beast with actual experienced lawyers than the pro Trump deranged google scholars lol. So embarrassing for you guys.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

But they cut it with the cooker insta eggspurts?
You believe what you want to believe that's on you.

The handling of the security at that Trump rally was farcical. Are the multitude of former Secret Service and Police experts in security for these type of events currently speaking in the media wrong.

They're not cookers as you ridiculously put it, most are former or current experts in the field now employed by the media organisations to give their expert commentary. I'm yet to hear a single one of these security experts that's not aghast at the handling of the security for this event.

Not sure JD was his best choice.

I think even Marj would have been better.

Good source to quote.

Good source to quote.

Seems like a good stunt that reflects what Trump supporters are like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back