Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

How time has changed. Kamala calling Joe Biden a racist.

Vice President I’m not saying you’re a racist......but you’re a racist” basically what she said

You and Joe are obviously of a similar vintage.

But just because he is as old as you, that doesn't mean he shares all the traits.

Last edited:
Imagine a possible world in 2026 or thereafter…..

H5N1 with a fifty percent fatality rate is spreading rapidly, human to human, equally amongst the young and the old.

Meanwhile the leader of the Free World is promising it will disappear like magic in a couple of months and recommends drinking bleach as a cure-all and his whole administration, full of anti vax anti mask anti mandate anti science loonies calling the shots.

I guess there will be plenty of houses and jobs available after that hey.

You and Joe are obviously of a similar vintage.

But just because he is as old as you, that doesn't mean he shares all the traits.
Not even close in age.

I certainly have no KKK friends, like Joe who gave a eulogy at a Grand Poo Barrs funeral but I suppose if you're a Dem that's ok.

Btw I meant to ask how your bloodied nose is going after to telling off you had on another thread the other day on another thread. I thought he was your protector. ;)

Last edited:
Not even close in age.

I certainly have no KKK friends, like Joe who gave a eulogy at a Grand Poo Barrs funeral but I suppose if you're a Dem that's ok.

Btw I meant to ask how your bloodied nose is going after to telling off you had on another thread the other day on another thread. I thought he was your protector. ;)
The KKK is an American thing, i wouldn't assume you would be part of that.

What bloodied nose ? What protector ?

Watch miedas touch on YouTube. They run through the whole decision. 3 seasoned lawyers. They just talk through the facts. The fact is the attorney general is legally authorised to appoint special councils. There are thousands of precedence. Not every favourable decision for Trump is legit or genuine news.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app
When the alcohol and drugs wear off and you have a clearer head this might interest you.

Good source to quote.

Well lets add to his list of controversial topics - JD Vance has listed he wants a Federal National Abortion Ban.

I’m sure the woman of child bearing age are comforted by that. 🤪🤪🤪

Well lets add to his list of controversial topics - JD Vance has listed he wants a Federal National Abortion Ban.

I’m sure the woman of child bearing age are comforted by that. 🤪🤪🤪
He is allowed an opinion if that's his opinion was. It's not what Trump is running on. SCOTUS has put that decision in the hand of the states.

BTW why do you want to allow full term and after birth abortions.

When the alcohol and drugs wear off and you have a clearer head this might interest you.

jokes aside, I honestly don't believe you actually accept that it is that straight forward

now im assuming here your paid liar stuff is just you playing the fool for lols.

Like all the cases Trump faces they are complicated and with this one, where Judge Cannon has made mistakes already, you can't seriously be just straight thinking she is right ( i mean there are plenty of articles pointing out how she is wrong or at least could be wrong)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is allowed an opinion if that's his opinion was. It's not what Trump is running on. SCOTUS has put that decision in the hand of the states.

BTW why do you want to allow full term and after birth abortions.

Did I say and when did I say I would allow full term abortions?

What is wrong with you Trumpians!

Your grasp of the english language is lacking. Are you like a majority Trumps disciples? Uneducated.

You believe what you want to believe that's on you.

The handling of the security at that Trump rally was farcical. Are the multitude of former Secret Service and Police experts in security for these type of events currently speaking in the media wrong.

They're not cookers as you ridiculously put it, most are former or current experts in the field now employed by the media organisations to give their expert commentary. I'm yet to hear a single one of these security experts that's not aghast at the handling of the security for this event.
The more that's coming to light the more it's becoming clear that this whole shitfest, contrary to the cookers wide-eyed conspiracy theories, is not and never was a hit on Trump ordered by anyone nor any organisation.

Clearly it exposes the utter incompetence of the security system and people responsible for leading that, but to claim these people planned it all to take out Trump is just a tad fanciful, however, par for the course for the cookers who think Trump is wonderful.

The only thing missing is the Benny hill music.

Show me the receipts from these "actual lawyers". You can't.

Cannon has laid down a watertight road map in her ruling that will be near impossible to overturn by the appeals court.

Garland will need to appoint another congressionally approve/appointed SC if he tries to continue the case to re-appear.

"Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel was ruled unlawful by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon. The main issue is that Smith was not confirmed by the Senate, which Judge Cannon determined violated the Appointments Clause of the U.S. Constitution12. This clause requires certain federal officers to be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate to ensure proper checks and balances."
Funny how they only worry about the Constitution when it suits them

The more that's coming to light the more it's becoming clear that this whole shitfest, contrary to the cookers wide-eyed conspiracy theories, is not and never was a hit on Trump ordered by anyone nor any organisation.

Clearly it exposes the utter incompetence of the security system and people responsible for leading that, but to claim these people planned it all to take out Trump is just a tad fanciful, however, par for the course for the cookers who think Trump is wonderful.

The only thing missing is the Benny hill music.

Its an interesting watch too bad this guy has literally hardly any experience as an actual lawyer.

Hammer graduated from Duke University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics.[12] After graduating, he worked in antitrust research.[13] He later earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Chicago Law School in 2016.[11] In law school, he was active in the Federalist Society and the Edmund Burke Society. He has also been a fellow with the Claremont Institute and the James Wilson Institute.[12]

Seems more interested in becoming a republican mouth piece. Does it mean he is wrong, no, of course not. But his only reference is to regurgitate clarence thomas view.

I dont pretend to be a lawyer nor do I just watch the democrat side of politics. Remember I happily admit to talking up De Santis until he well...shit the bed. So I do follow both sides of politics. Im in the middle and the democrats are every bit as bad as the republicans. Anyway back to the topic. Ok so I will raise you the following.

I've tried to re engage in an normal way with eagleboy, which has obviously failed, so I'll try with you.

Seriously, you don't really think this is some conspiracy. You are just posting this for lols surely.

Based on what I know of the secret service it was a major blunder. My gut feel was that the shooter meerly just got lucky and slipped through a small crack in the security.

Things that dont really signal organised political assassination are
1. The guy was killed. A genuine hired assassin is not going to commit suicide. lol.
2. The guy was Bronny James level bad at shooting. Again, hardly screams organised assassin.

This is why the republicans are screaming that anti Trump rhetoric is opening Trump up to violence. Which in itself is hysterical. Trump says a lot that makes me want to punch him in the face. So I dont need the democrats for that.

But I love the hypocrisy. I think they stole it from the regurgitated line from trans community spokes people where they say to any questioning regarding trans rights that it opens up trans people to violence lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back