Intra-club game Wednesday?

Remove this Banner Ad

thebigboy

Premiership Player
Dec 20, 2005
Parkdale
AFL Club
Essendon
It said in the middle of the sports section that there is an intra club game on Wednesday.

Is this true (I only question because they said Tayte Pears is in danger of being delisted so they are obviously not all there) and is it open to the public?

It said in the middle of the sports section that there is an intra club game on Wednesday.

Is this true (I only question because they said
Tayte Pears is in danger of being delisted so they are obviously not all there) and is it open to the public?

Ehh..say what?

Is this true (I only question because they said Tayte Pears is in danger of being delisted so they are obviously not all there) and is it open to the public?

yeh he's a goner...

must be a cool gig being a jurno - get up each day, hit the pipe, get to work, hit the pipe, smoko, hit the pipe & so on & so on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I retract my last statement.

Why? I found out what I could do? It turns out it was nothing! I cant be held responsible for the game being moved from whitten oval? Or can I be?

We'll forgive them when Hirdy unleashes a super secret gameplan that every other side has no answer for and we win the premiership.

And the secret game plan will last all of one week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Intra-club game Wednesday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back