Iran Conflict 2019 - ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Thankfully there's a stable, steady hand in the White House who you'd trust implicitly to handle whatever happens next.

Amazing how suddenly quiet the tRuMp wiLl sToP teH CliNtONs wArS brigade have gone.
But but but trumps a coward.. he won’t do anything.

The short sightedness by killing commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis with Qassem Soleimani..

Follow this guy, he is all over it

What's the difference between their terrorist killings and the US terrorist killings? The word terrorist and how it is applied or omitted I guess.

Make no mistake, this is the war the military industrial complex wanted, and it is a war that Trump and the GOP needed this election year. They get to deflect away from the impeachment and their dwindling support and hope the country gets behind the soldiers and the need for stability.

Trump walked away from the Iran nuclear treaty for no good reason and applied sanctions on top of that. Then if Iran even looks like they may have done something to anyone else that doesn't involve the US, the US become the World Police again. Funny how it doesn't work that way when Russia are walking roughshod over everyone.

The US liberated Iraq supposedly, but then they bomb Baghdad Airport to get back at people attacking their embassy because of their strike against an Iraq sanctioned militia.

But Hillary was the warmonger ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was old mate doing hanging out at the airport?

He was in charge of Iran's foreign policy. He had just arrived by plane from Syria or Lebanon. Presumably, he was there to speak to the Iraqi government.

Wouldn't the Iraqis be absolitely pissed?

They were pissed about US airstrikes in their country on 29th December. I haven't heard their response to this.

It's a powder keg. The US shouldn't be there still. They move in and never leave these countries. Oil ...

Interesting times.

If it leads to war, US Civilians will die because of this and it will be called terrorism. The US will wipe out millions of Iranian citizens and it will be collateral damage. The media decide what is justified and what is not.

Trump wins again and the Persians are liberated.

View attachment 801222

Hey Donald, I will make the United States as an entire nation my personal bitch at a time of my choosing. You will not know when. You will not know how. But you will know. So bend over, pucker up and wait. Bitch.

I just threatened you. Come at me.

:):rainbow:Geelong_Sicko:rainbow::)

Remove this Banner Ad

Iran Conflict 2019 - ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back