FTA-TV Is Glenn Jakovich the most annoying commentator EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

moment of the day:

bulldogs are killing west coast with their run in the last quarter...

Gerrard: There's been 140 rotations to the dogs and 108 to the eagles, what does this tell you?

Jako: 31 difference.

I'd rather listen to Jakovich than Gossage which is saying something. Karl Langdon's pretty unbearable too.

The WA football media would have to have the highest percentage of dropkicks in the country. Although listening to some of the SA football commentators they would probably give WA a run for their money.

I'd rather listen to Jakovich than Gossage which is saying something. Karl Langdon's pretty unbearable too.

The WA football media would have to have the highest percentage of dropkicks in the country.

I was about to type something...

Until I read this:

Although listening to some of the SA football commentators they would probably give WA a run for their money.

:thumbsu:

Jako is a commentary god.

He's that woefully bad - he's actually good, and if he ever got taken off I'd actually consider complaining to Fox Sports.

Let the Jako reign continue! :thumbsu:

Jako is a commentary god.

He's that woefully bad - he's actually good, and if he ever got taken off I'd actually consider complaining to Fox Sports.

Let the Jako reign continue! :thumbsu:

This sums it up for me. I love having a lol on Sunday Night.

moment of the day:

bulldogs are killing west coast with their run in the last quarter...

Gerrard: There's been 140 rotations to the dogs and 108 to the eagles, what does this tell you?

Jako: 31 difference.

LMAO!

He actually said this?

Hahahaha!

What's better than his gaffs are the reactions of the other commentators IMO. Don't ever want to hear he has been sacked. He's just a god.

LMAO!

He actually said this?

Hahahaha!

What's better than his gaffs are the reactions of the other commentators IMO. Don't ever want to hear he has been sacked. He's just a god.

indeed chops, i had to rewind the tv to check it again.

classic jako. im actually starting to enjoy his commentary much like those around here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Ebert misses a mark because the sun got in his eyes

Jako - "He might use the sun as an excuse. No excuse even though the sun may give him an excuse. Can't afford to miss it in AFL Football."
Gerard - "But he couldn't see it. It him in the head."

LMFAO when I heard that.I've changed from F*** him off to leave him on:thumbsu::D

Can't give the exact quote, but first quarter in today's game:

"He evased the tackler well there."

Also Pickers was just whinging about the rushed behind rule.

Enter Jacko

"Buh Buh Buh Buh... are u bemused Liam?"

someone please confirm this, would be hilarious.
It was at the start of the 4th quarter I think and the ball was pumped into the Port HF but Freo marked it easily and I swear he said that. He quickly said something else almost to cover it. None of the other commentators said anything though.

It was at the start of the 4th quarter I think and the ball was pumped into the Port HF but Freo marked it easily and I swear he said that. He quickly said something else almost to cover it. None of the other commentators said anything though.

Will download once a torrent becomes available. YouTube upload to follow if confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Is Glenn Jakovich the most annoying commentator EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back