Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

What a sook, he must still be bitter after having so many of his previous accounts banned :D

Uhh, actually it looks to me like you're the bitter sook, not me. Your post above just reeks of bitterness by a sook to be honest. :)

Uhh, actually it looks to me like you're the bitter sook, not me. Your post above just reeks of bitterness by a sook to be honest. :)

T'was always so easy with you :p

alaska-fishing.jpg

Anyway, I'm not really sure why my posts were deleted. I was just making a logical conclusion based on Asgardian's posts. I mean if you say all apples are red, surely that would mean that you are saying that green apples are also red even if they weren't.

Apparently a few Power supporters got their feelings hurt and decided to have a cry (or sook) about it by reporting my posts but I can't do anything about the fact that they get upset so easily.

Anyway, I'm not really sure why my posts were deleted. I was just making a logical conclusion based on Asgardian's posts. I mean if you say all apples are red, surely that would mean that you are saying that green apples are also red even if they weren't.

Apparently a few Power supporters got their feelings hurt and decided to have a cry (or sook) about it by reporting my posts but I can't do anything about the fact that they get upset so easily.

That may be true .. but then again there may be another explanation.

Maybe you are just a dropkick that doesn’t know where to draw the line.

It's funny how he has the mentally disturbed obsession to get in the last word against you because the coward won’t reply to me … especially when I ask him if he continually reports me to the moderators.

Some people don’t have very good football brains … while others don’t have very good brains at all.

Crows: the team for all South Australians​

Interesting quote that one D. I've played a lot of footy, and realistically, only 5 or 6 players in each of the teams I have played in have had, what you would call a football brain. Sure, theyv;e had ability, but not what you call a football brain.
This goes for a shit load of other people as well.

big f@#$in' deal; get over it for Gods sake !

go read your stupid creed and hang onto the thoughts of an old man in a bygone era....................
I post a perfectly logical argument about the standard of the SANFL in former times and you come back with your normal rubbish.

Seriously I know it's Bay 13 and all but could you at least add some humour or cleverness if you're not going to post anything logical?

Interesting quote that one D. I've played a lot of footy, and realistically, only 5 or 6 players in each of the teams I have played in have had, what you would call a football brain. Sure, theyv;e had ability, but not what you call a football brain.
This goes for a shit load of other people as well.

Sorry for the confusion, Weekend. I’m just refering to a quote from the Nobel laureate himself

I’m waiting for mitsubishi to come up with something that funny … even if it is inadvertent like our mate Rainman’s “football brain” comment.

Sorry for the confusion, Weekend. I’m just refering to a quote from the Nobel laureate himself

Crows: successfully completing a decade of nothing​

No confusion here D. That quote is used quite a bit in footy circles, just the first time I have seen it on BF.

Your not razzing up Sub and Sekaj again are you:confused:

No confusion here D. That quote is used quite a bit in footy circles, just the first time I have seen it on BF.

Your not razzing up Sub and Sekaj again are you:confused:

Razz those two up?? No way. I’m just trying to tutor them into rational thought thus allowing them to develop a football brain. It’s an arduous task but as they say a journey of a million miles begins with a first step.

Perhaps after a long march they'll make a great leap forward. :thumbsu:

mao_and_friends.jpg

Then again they're followers of the revisionist Neil Craig so it's likely they've got destination disease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Crows fitness guy Stephen Schwerdt is looking for greener pastures. He would have moved across Port Road to Alberton but was asking for a five year contract. Port don't even give that to the head coach so it all came to nought for him.

Maybe we dodged a bullet as Crows players tend to fade out late in the season and Port exist to win flags.

Sounds like Crows fitness guy Stephen Schwerdt is looking for greener pastures. He would have moved across Port Road to Alberton but was asking for a five year contract. Port don't even give that to the head coach so it all came to nought for him.

Maybe we dodged a bullet as Crows players tend to fade out late in the season and Port exist to win flags.

Maybe you just didn't have the money to pay him.
Guess who Port appointed.
Geelongs favourite Fitness guru. I reckon he could cause as much shit at Port as he did at Geelong. Just ask Bomber Thompson.
Bring it on. Could be another good reason to Laugh Out Loud at Port.:D

Geelongs favourite Fitness guru. I reckon he could cause as much shit at Port as he did at Geelong. Just ask Bomber Thompson.

What?! You mean the guy who sued Geelong for his own incompetence? It would be hilarious if he ended up screwing the Power players' fitness over and then decided to sue Port for his failures. :D

Firstly the fact that Schwerdt would consider a move indicates a certain unrest. ;)

Secondly we didn't hire Loris Bertolacci who is the the person you're thinking of. :cool:

Firstly the fact that Schwerdt would consider a move indicates a certain unrest. ;)

Secondly we didn't hire Loris Bertolacci who is the the person you're thinking of. :cool:

Sorry Toot. I stand corrected. My bad.
As, bite me.:p At least I can own up to it.:cool:

Maybe Schwerdt didn't really wont to go by asking for an amount that he knew Port couldn't afford.;)

I should have let you run with that for a while so all the idiots had their say. :(

Secondly if Schwerdt wasn't restless discussions wouldn't have reached the point of talking money and years. ;)

I should have let you run with that for a while so all the idiots had their say. :(

Secondly if Schwerdt wasn't restless discussions wouldn't have reached the point of talking money and years. ;)

Thanks Toot. :)

You dont need to be reckless to explore opportunities Toot. I can even vouch for that. It's a compliemt to be poached.;)

When Stphn Schwrdt finally leaves for a better job, whether that is with the PAFC or Central Districts or Angaston Primary School u/10s, the Crows will have to get another fitness manager. Preferably one than can keep them running after round 22. Maybe they can get Elbows Bickley to do it. I saw Crow’s coach Craig David on Foxtel’s On The Couch last night and he said that they had employed Elbows but they don’t know what he is going to do yet. He would make a good fitness coach. When the players are doing a beep test Bicks can run at them with a steely eyed psychotic glare and his elbow raised. That’ll keep the Crows boys on their toes.

When Stphn Schwrdt finally leaves for a better job, whether that is with the PAFC or Central Districts or Angaston Primary School u/10s, the Crows will have to get another fitness manager. Preferably one than can keep them running after round 22. Maybe they can get Elbows Bickley to do it. I saw Crow’s coach Craig David on Foxtel’s On The Couch last night and he said that they had employed Elbows but they don’t know what he is going to do yet. He would make a good fitness coach. When the players are doing a beep test Bicks can run at them with a steely eyed psychotic glare and his elbow raised. That’ll keep the Crows boys on their toes.

Crows: two premierships​

Yep. Spot on D. Can't hide anything from you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back