Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

35515_adamgilchristpow.jpg

Je-Buzz Bus, Weekend. I said I wanna look at the two Bradbury cups but I don’t know where the Adelaide Football Club clubrooms are. Where are they??? I looked on whitepages.com.au but that says that the Adelaide Football Club was at Aami Stadium at West Lakes. I also looked up where the SANFL head offices are and it said that they are at Aami Stadium at West Lakes. So are the Crows and the SANFL the same thing? Are the Crows really nothing but the SANFL state team dressed up to look like a traditional VFL club? I’m so confused:confused:

Crows: the club for all South Australians that enjoy mediocrity​

Not as confused as me 1997 saints finish minor premiers and the crows win flag 1998 roos minor premiers crows win flags hardly a bradbury award :confused:

Bradbury award goes to a team who one a flag against a side who was going for 4 straight had about 15 or 16 fit players and played a prelim in melb on sat night flew to brisbane on sunday and back to melb on thursday. and trying to achieve their first flag after giving up gold passes in 01 02 03.

and they say sydney get a free ride from the afl good god.

Firstly, and I know this is painful for Crows supporters to acknowledge, but the PAFC has 36 premierships, 35 SANFL premierships and 1 AFL premiership. While there are many deluded fans of the fruit tingles that are in denial of this relatively simple fact, it is a fact nonetheless.

Secondly, I would love to see the two trophies, but where are they kept? Please don’t say they are in the Football Park SANFL office as that will shatter any hope that the Crows could erode their pseudo state team status and one day become a real club.

Crows: successfully completing a decade of nothing​

Bazza curtain is that you ?

Confusion is reigning supreme - Powa/Maggies
1 Flag or 657 or some such bull sh!t number
SANFL good /bad
Creed /Revolution
Thunder Power Mascot or some phallic symbol from some depraved mind
Totally and utterly confused

Je-Buzz Bus, Weekend. I said I wanna look at the two Bradbury cups but I don’t know where the Adelaide Football Club clubrooms are. Where are they??? I looked on whitepages.com.au but that says that the Adelaide Football Club was at Aami Stadium at West Lakes. I also looked up where the SANFL head offices are and it said that they are at Aami Stadium at West Lakes. So are the Crows and the SANFL the same thing? Are the Crows really nothing but the SANFL state team dressed up to look like a traditional VFL club? I’m so confused:confused:

Well I know where you can find a marshmallow cup and thats at Alberton. As for looking like a tradition VFL club why the hell would we want to do that...we're not the one with the identity crisis:confused:Yes our home is at West Lakes (wernt your franchise looking for accomodation there?)and we are proud of our heritage and who we are and where we are going.But if you want to keep living in the past and claiming those 136 or so premerships from the SANFL keep doing so, because no-one really gives a toss.News flash: the AFL was born in 1991.

Bradbury award goes to a team who one a flag against a side who was going for 4 straight had about 15 or 16 fit players and played a prelim in melb on sat night flew to brisbane on sunday and back to melb on thursday. and trying to achieve their first flag after giving up gold passes in 01 02 03.

and they say sydney get a free ride from the afl good god.
Exactly. Brisbane were loaded up on pethadine that day.
Well I know where you can find a marshmallow cup and thats at Alberton. As for looking like a tradition VFL club why the hell would we want to do that...we're not the one with the identity crisis:confused:Yes our home is at West Lakes (wernt your franchise looking for accomodation there?)and we are proud of our heritage and who we are and where we are going.But if you want to keep living in the past and claiming those 136 or so premerships from the SANFL keep doing so, because no-one really gives a toss.News flash: the AFL was born in 1991.

But those 8 million SANFL flags mean something in the AFL. No, they do....................really:eek:

Given that the PAFC during it's time in the SANFL had a 100% record in Champions of Australia matches the SANFL flags are as significant as the VFL flags that the Victorian clubs hang onto. :cool:

OK then, the PAFC beat Richmond 7 - 10 to 6 - 13, Collingwood 15 - 20 to 7 - 9, Fitzroy 13 - 16 to 4 - 7 and Carlton 9 - 16 to 5 - 6.

Four games four wins = 100%. :cool:

Toots, never argue with crows or idiots (interchangeable). They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

OK then, the PAFC beat Richmond 7 - 10 to 6 - 13, Collingwood 15 - 20 to 7 - 9, Fitzroy 13 - 16 to 4 - 7 and Carlton 9 - 16 to 5 - 6.

Four games four wins = 100%. :cool:

Yep. That's great Toot. I can breath easier already:)

Toots, never argue with crows or idiots (interchangeable). They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Cos you'd know hey As;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cos you'd know hey As;)

Yes, after all those years in insurance sales I have met more than my fair share of fools.

Having several companies "head hunt" you, you get to meet a whole different level of idiot.

It's fun, but tiring, like communicating with crows.

Is that what Mrs. Asgardian (a Crows supporter) always does whenever you argue with her? I presume you think she's an idiot too since you believe crows/idiots are 'interchangeable'.

Is the reason my private life is so fascinating for you, because you do not have one?

Never fear, one day you'll grow up

Crows supporters aren't idiots. A lot of them happen to be very intelligent and successful people. The problem is almost all of them know absolutely nothing about football, and prove it time and time again by opening their mouth. Mr non sequitiur Sekaj being a prime example.

Is the reason my private life is so fascinating for you, because you do not have one?

Never fear, one day you'll grow up

Just pointing out that you seem to enjoy making negative sweeping generalisations about Crows supporters without realizing that you're denigrating your missus in the process. Happy to help. :)

Crows supporters aren't idiots. A lot of them happen to be very intelligent and successful people. The problem is almost all of them know absolutely nothing about football, and prove it time and time again by opening their mouth. Mr non sequitiur Sekaj being a prime example.

Actually, thunderpower/pavillion, with the amount of illogical and contradicting dribble that comes out of your mouth that would be a description more appropriate for you. :)

Given that the PAFC during it's time in the SANFL had a 100% record in Champions of Australia matches the SANFL flags are as significant as the VFL flags that the Victorian clubs hang onto. :cool:
big f@#$in' deal; get over it for Gods sake !

go read your stupid creed and hang onto the thoughts of an old man in a bygone era....................

Just pointing out that you seem to enjoy making negative sweeping generalisations about Crows supporters without realizing that you're denigrating your missus in the process. Happy to help. :)

You really are clueless

Does stupidity come natural to you, or is it a lifelong task?

Now stop talking about my private life, it's none of your business.

But please do have the last word, I accept it's a pathological necessity for you.

You really are clueless

But please do have the last word, I accept it's a pathological necessity for you.

Don't encourage them fella.....they are internet flogs.......they have no idea about who knits our jumpers, let alone who governs our country.

Ya get that with Cows supporters.......they quietly chant, while Auntie Esmay is picking her nose with her needles. :eek:

You really are clueless

It's funny how he has the mentally disturbed obsession to get in the last word against you because the coward won’t reply to me … especially when I ask him if he continually reports me to the moderators.

Some people don’t have very good football brains … while others don’t have very good brains at all.

… especially when I ask him if he continually reports me to the moderators.

What a sook, he must still be bitter after having so many of his previous accounts banned :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back