Is Priddis under-rated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
I feel that guys like Naitanui and Darling seem to cop the most brunt from supporters on here, but nobody ever seems to want to discuss Priddis and the season he had. He will most likely poll the most brownlow votes for us this year capping off a solid year, yet all the threads on here are all "Brant Colledge this and Simon Tunbridge that"

I think his footskills have become very dangerous tool for us. I'd like to see him rotate off a half forward and wing next year, as I think he would be a hard matchup for opposition players. I'd like to see him play the sort of role that Embley played in 2006, or that Lewis Jetta plays for Sydney.

He'd also be a good choice for captain once Glass gets delisted. His out there personality and hair would be a welcome change and good strong leadership

He's Underrated/hated on by most on this forum, like he the worst footballer to have played the game, and overrated by the vic media and people who don't watch him every week and just see the stats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that he was our most consistent player this year and you all bag him . He is the only player that seems to get his hands dirty and play that hard role .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back