Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a good laugh at this.

Ohhh jesus, this was excruciating. That was like watching a car crash. I'm surprised they didn't squirm when he was touching their arms and knees. Euruhjghfjgfkhfh 'orrible man.

Has he just teed up some scungey French backpackers with a free stay and free drugs, or what?

The worst thing Fevola did was drink himself stupid and get taken advantage of by the Footy Show.

Ricky Nixon is an idiot, a laughing stock, a woman basher, a racist, a sexist... Fev isn't categorically a bad or cruel person at all. Ricky Nixon absolutely is. Pretty shit to compare Fev to this absolute waste.

I think we all agree that Nixon is a tossbag. But iirc Fev's colourful history includes:

• Urinating on a shopfront;
  • Exposing his VD-encrusted junk to a mother at a Brisbane Lions family day;
  • Taking naked photos of a teenager and spreading them to dozens of other AFL players;
  • Getting so wasted he let his baby fall off a bed when he was "watching it".

You might have a lower bar for what makes a bad person though.

I think we all agree that Nixon is a tossbag. But iirc Fev's colourful history includes:

• Urinating on a shopfront;
  • Exposing his VD-encrusted junk to a mother at a Brisbane Lions family day;
  • Taking naked photos of a teenager and spreading them to dozens of other AFL players;
  • Getting so wasted he let his baby fall off a bed when he was "watching it".

You might have a lower bar for what makes a bad person though.

These pretty much all come from being pissed. And even if he hammed up the suicide story for TV, you can't deny that the bloke had his life ruined by it. Alcoholism can breed depression, and depression is no less serious than any other disease. It's all from alcohol and you have to just think "far out, you really wasted it all," rather than "what an evil prick." Well, aside from the Bingle thing, but she was a legal adult.

I just don't think any of those are as bad as feeding cocaine and having sex with a girl who was under 18. And comparing that yobo behaviour to belting to a woman is pretty disrespectful to domestic violence.

Fevola is not, categorically, a mean-spirited person. Ricky Nixon is a lot of things, and mean spirited and vindictive are some of them.

His fb page is down...

Yeah, the whole Fev exposing his junk to this chick was debunked a day or 2 after it happened.. The woman had a track record of this shit, I think she also tried to say Gene Simmons sexually harassed her in an elevator , unfortunately for her there were cameras in the said elevator which shows him completely ignoring her.

Getting back to the topic, looks as though most of his old mates in the media Lyon, Newman etc are pretty worried about him... Seems like Suicide could be his next logical step.. He's really lost it badly....

Getting back to the topic, looks as though most of his old mates in the media Lyon, Newman etc are pretty worried about him... Seems like Suicide could be his next logical step.. He's really lost it badly....

Next logical step?

It'd be his first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back