Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jo Hall just tweeted a pic of Nixon throwing his coffee over a reporter. So, potentially add assault to the list of charges (depending on the circumstances, presumed innocent and all that).

My god... He's the most cringe worthy piece of shit in Australia by a long long shot. That Facebook page... that's so disturbing... I'm amazed and horrified

Alright I'll throw it out there, he'll be dead in 5 years.... OD/suicide/ beaten to death by angry father/brother/random...

My god... He's the most cringe worthy piece of shit in Australia by a long long shot. That Facebook page... that's so disturbing... I'm amazed and horrified

Alright I'll throw it out there, he'll be dead in 5 years.... OD/suicide/ beaten to death by angry father/brother/random...

The AFL's version of Lindsay Lohan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how you would feel waking up, dealing with the pain of your hangover, rolling over, and then coming to the realization that you just shagged Ricky Nixon

Don't matter down much sodium bicarb you put in that douche, some things can never be undone :(

He has to be jailed before he kills some innocent person. Talking on his mobile while drunk as well, FMD, he is a disaster waiting to happen. :mad:
It's a sad society that we live in that allows repeat,repeat,repeat offenders off with pathetic fines and warnings.this oxygen thief should be in the big house on his knees getting the treatment from the big boys he deserves.(although he'd probably enjoy this).

Used to think he was just a human stain but now I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He clearly needs help... has completely gone bonkers. The look on his face today was that of someone who should be in the loon bin and not roaming the streets.

link to facebook page?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back