Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading this post and checking off Port Adelaide dubs. So many dubs. Thank you for reminding me of the good times when we did you in cheers brother 👍👍
Ahh good to see a win brings you back to the bandwagon

I mean what was it? 12 hours

Good times

Showdown 47: Jordan Gallucci concussed
www.afc.com.au

Match Report: Round 16

Port Adelaide wins Showdown 47 after third-quarter blitz
www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

Showdown 48: Jake Kelly concussed
www.foxsports.com.au

Port just recorded its biggest ever Showdown win. The Crows? They were a ‘rabble’

Port just recorded its biggest ever Showdown win. The Crows? They were a ‘rabble’
www.foxsports.com.au
www.foxsports.com.au

Showdown 49: Ned McHenry concussed
www.afc.com.au

Injury Update: Showdown 49

An update on McHenry, Murphy and Thilthorpe
www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

Showdown 50: Brodie Smith and Will Hamill concussed
www.afc.com.au

Match Report: Port claims Showdown 50

Adelaide suffered a 4-point loss in Showdown 50
www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

Showdown 51-55: No concussions! Well done on not concussing any of our players Port.

Showdown pre-season this year: Mark Keane concussed
Showdown 56: Isaac Rankine concussed

Just unlucky I guess

Yep Crows are the thugs and thats without mentioning Hentschel
You forgot to mention Bickley breaking Wakelin's jaw.

www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

www.foxsports.com.au

www.foxsports.com.au
www.foxsports.com.au

www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

Showdown 51-55: No concussions! Well done on not concussing any of our players Port.

Just unlucky I guess

Nancy drew.

Can you provide more context on all of these incidents? I tried to look into some of them but the match reports simply state they went off with concussion.

Which is something that is not uncommon in AFL games and not always the result of an act like Houstons bump.

Seems like the physicality of Football is just too much to bare for someone like you

Nancy drew.

Can you provide more context on all of these incidents? I tried to look into some of them but the match reports simply state they went off with concussion.

Which is something that is not uncommon in AFL games and not always the result of an act like Houstons bump.

Seems like the physicality of Football is just too much to bare for someone like you
Nah. Your club is just scummy and don't take concussion seriously.
As evident by keeping players on the field after concussion on multiple occasions over past decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

www.foxsports.com.au

www.foxsports.com.au
www.foxsports.com.au

www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au

www.afc.com.au
www.afc.com.au

Just unlucky I guess

Did you really just cherry pick a bunch of Adelaide injuries like a sulking, whinging child?

They were targeting him the whole game, high contact, knocked him out.
Watch how many weeks he gets. He might as well pack up his house now.

Nit even a free kick just 3 years ago and you’re calling it a dog act.
Barry Hall and Leigh Mathews were what dog acts are. This is nothing compared to those acts.
Tough bump in a tough game.

Nit even a free kick just 3 years ago and you’re calling it a dog act.
Barry Hall and Leigh Mathews were what dog acts are. This is nothing compared to those acts.
Tough bump in a tough game.
Look where he hit him, right up the middle of his chest. It's called a shirt front and that has never been legal. Hip and shoulder, is not your chest.

Last edited:
Look where he hit him, right up the middle of his chest. It's called a shirt front and that has never been legal. Hip and shoulder, is not your chest.

You’re kidding yourself mate.
Careless maybe. A dog act? 😂😂😂

Yeah I’m sure he planned that himself and Rankine would be in that exact spot minutes out from the event and in the split second that preceded it he positioned their body heights at exactly the right spots etc etc and thought ‘I’m going to knock this guy out and get myself suspended for the finals here.’

I think Crows, Port are better off downplaying the rivalry.
They need to compete on field, but combine forces to offset the big Vic club advantages, and interstate academy (especially Sydney) advantages.
Same as Freo, West Coast.

I think Crows, Port are better off downplaying the rivalry.
They need to compete on field, but combine forces to offset the big Vic club advantages, and interstate academy (especially Sydney) advantages.
Same as Freo, West Coast.
Port usually leads the way on these matters and the Crows just follow along like sheep.

Port usually leads the way on these matters and the Crows just follow along like sheep.
Well when your birthplace is literally a courtroom it’s tradition for them

Having a good old chuckle in here at these social justice Camry crows warriors forgetting their history of Bickley, Roo, heck even Thilthorpe was a filthy little opportunist last night against Jones

They accuse port of being racist yet literally have a racist former ex-captain. They live in some Orwellian double speak universe where throwing a banana is reprehensible but will give a bloke who racially vilifies an indigenous player a standing ovation at their BnF

They accuse us of being filthy cheats yet how many draft picks have we lost for trying to cheat the salary cap?

Absolute dumpster fire of an organisation absolutely teaming with very worst small minded insular culture Adelaide has to offer

You’re the new perfect AFL disciple.
They love fans like you who see a player fall over and fans like you call for life in prison. No idea at all mate.

Well when your birthplace is literally a courtroom it’s tradition for them

Having a good old chuckle in here at these social justice Camry crows warriors forgetting their history of Bickley, Roo, heck even Thilthorpe was a filthy little opportunist last night against Jones

They accuse port of being racist yet literally have a racist former ex-captain. They live in some Orwellian double speak universe where throwing a banana is reprehensible but will give a bloke who racially vilifies an indigenous player a standing ovation at their BnF

They accuse us of being filthy cheats yet how many draft picks have we lost for trying to cheat the salary cap?

Absolute dumpster fire of an organisation absolutely teaming with very worst small minded insular culture Adelaide has to offer
What was even more comical was the forced apology by Tex and even more forced acceptance by the victim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back