Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Crows, Port are better off downplaying the rivalry.
They need to compete on field, but combine forces to offset the big Vic club advantages, and interstate academy (especially Sydney) advantages.
Same as Freo, West Coast.

Nah, lean into the rivalry, which is probably the biggest in the AFL.

And cooperate fully behind the scenes, with each other and the other non-Vic clubs, against the scourge that is the AFL.

After the dog act by Houston and the disgusting booing by the crowd, the rivalry will continue.
Dog act?

You exaggerate way so much.

A dog act is the elbow by Bickley on a defenceless Wakelin.

Will the VFL ever acknowledge this as a ripper of a game and make it stand alone? No - because why would the promote something so good that isn’t Victorian.
You mean like the standalone game this year?

Its like your Dean Brogan impersonation is all an act

Keep leading with your McChins

View attachment 2083723
You were created in a courtroom it’s a fact

Regardless of the letter you’ve attached the two clubs united back in what 2012 ? So over a decade ago

This burn isn’t as deep as you think it is hope you can do better but won’t hold my breath

Did you cheer Tex? Was he “incited” into racism ?

What about Tipo ? Were you proud the crows tried to cheat to pay him outside the cap?

Or Bocky when he slapped his Mrs around outside the Havlock

No matter how you slice it or try to pretend otherwise crows fans love to virtue signal to the rest of us while being totally blind to their own backyard

You were created in a courtroom it’s a fact

Regardless of the letter you’ve attached the two clubs united back in what 2012 ? So over a decade ago

This burn isn’t as deep as you think it is hope you can do better but won’t hold my breath

Did you cheer Tex? Was he “incited” into racism ?

What about Tipo ? Were you proud the crows tried to cheat to pay him outside the cap?

Or Bocky when he slapped his Mrs around outside the Havlock

No matter how you slice it or try to pretend otherwise crows fans love to virtue signal to the rest of us while being totally blind to their own backyard
Go check my posts on Tex

Tippett I was embarrassed we did that - and we still employ the clown who kept the email.

But you are as much of a franchise as we are . You dont even care about your Reserves side anymore - all huff and puff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, since we've established that anybody who lines up a player and bumps them leading to a concussion is a 'dog' ...

I guess Brandon Starcevich will be feeling vindicated.

Well, since we've established that anybody who lines up a player and bumps them leading to a concussion is a 'dog' ...

I guess Brandon Starcevich will be feeling vindicated.
Yea but just like racist Tex, cheating the salary cap, fans posting they wish cancer killed Robbie Gray etc etc it’s never THEM or Their players that are bad it ALWAYS someone else who is worse or there are reasons why it’s not fair

The double standards attached to the larger section of that supporter base are mind blowing

You’re kidding yourself mate.
Careless maybe. A dog act? 😂😂😂

Yeah I’m sure he planned that himself and Rankine would be in that exact spot minutes out from the event and in the split second that preceded it he positioned their body heights at exactly the right spots etc etc and thought ‘I’m going to knock this guy out and get myself suspended for the finals here.’
He could have pulled up, but chose to go through with it. Rankine had marked the ball, and was in a vulnerable position, and he decided to hit him right up the front.
They were targeting Rankine all night, and I have no doubt that's why he chose to flatten him rather than not.

He could have pulled up, but chose to go through with it. Rankine had marked the ball, and was in a vulnerable position, and he decided to hit him right up the front.
They were targeting Rankine all night, and I have no doubt that's why he chose to flatten him rather than not.

No he couldn’t have, and it doesn’t make it a deliberate attempt to injure or maim regardless and no amount of saying it was, will change that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back