Is the top 4 set?

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as you weren’t one of those blues fans from last year saying you were better then the anchors
(because you beat them twice on your home deck)
freo ended the year two games clear of the blues.
Why do Freo fans hate Carlton so much? Was it Jack Newnes? It was Jack Newnes wasn't it?

geelong still favoured over us by the bookies
Well, we do have a lot of injuries so not surprised at all.
We down to bare bones on key defender and rucks.
Last night certainly helps as Swans strong claims for top four.
I still think they can make it
Melbourne and Brisbane the locks and then a few teams to fight for other two spots in top four.

Brisbane, Carlton and Melbourne look good to finish top 4. I was also pretty comfortable with Fremantle finishing top 4 until last week's bad loss. Geelong a chance to replace them if they lose confidence.

Sounds crazy because even coming into this year I never would’ve tipped it but I honestly think St Kilda and Carlton at their best are playing better footy than Brisbane

I feel Brisbane will still make the top 4 but I genuinely won’t be surprised if the top 4 shakes out as Melbourne, Brisbane, St Kilda and Carlton come seasons end.

Long way to go, teams are copping injuries but Carlton, St Kilda have been winning without key players all season so far.

Melbourne then definitely a gap but it’s really close between 3-4 teams after that.

Sounds crazy because even coming into this year I never would’ve tipped it but I honestly think St Kilda and Carlton at their best are playing better footy than Brisbane

I feel Brisbane will still make the top 4 but I genuinely won’t be surprised if the top 4 shakes out as Melbourne, Brisbane, St Kilda and Carlton come seasons end.

Long way to go, teams are copping injuries but Carlton, St Kilda have been winning without key players all season so far.

Melbourne then definitely a gap but it’s really close between 3-4 teams after that.
Same but with Richmond in there. They have one player injured on their entire list, they're in good form, and have an easy run home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out Freo’s draw from now on. They could miss the 8.

They play Melbourne and Brisbane in the next two weeks for starters and so far today they’ve dropped 11%.

2 games vs Melbourne.
Brisbane, Sydney at home.
Carlton, Richmond and St Kilda away.

Will barely scrape in if they play like today.

Same but with Richmond in there. They have one player injured on their entire list, they're in good form, and have an easy run home.
I’m not as high on Richmond as others, I think they are pretty good still obviously but their recent run of form has been against a lot of the teams outside the 8, if they start knocking off top 8 sides then sure, until then I’m happy to have them from 5th-8th

I’m really surprised people have the Dees that far ahead. They only beat GC by 10 and Hawks by 13. Even we got like 24 or something without Dusty and some other shitty clubs also about the same margin. They have had the easiest run of anybody in the league and thus the hardest last half of the year. I guarantee they will drop more games than people are thinking and everybody on this thread will change their opinions on them.

I’m really surprised people have the Dees that far ahead. They only beat GC by 10 and Hawks by 13. Even we got like 24 or something without Dusty and some other shitty clubs also about the same margin. They have had the easiest run of anybody in the league and thus the hardest last half of the year. I guarantee they will drop more games than people are thinking and everybody on this thread will change their opinions on them.

Seems like wishful thinking more than anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the top 4 set?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back