News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS Giant Isaac Cumming has advised Adelaide of his desire to join the Club as an unrestricted free agent!

The 26-year-old has played 81 games for GWS since being drafted with Pick No.20 in 2016!

Adelaide will complete the process of signing Cumming when the AFL’s free agency period opens from October 4!!!
Better!! 😂 Haha more passionate already!!

Hang on… the difference is I’m not running around like an idiot declaring the sky is falling in based on what the “media” say when the sky, in fact, is still up there, am I? If it turns out Perryman goes to Port and not the Pies then I’ll go, oh there you go, they got another one wrong. There’s no bedwetting here.
Surprised you'd even go there with your record? One of the first to scream from the hill tops or try to moderate other people's posts if it doesn't suit your opinion. 😄

Interesting take and certainly not getting a half back flanker won't make or break the club. It was more the optics of NOT getting him and losing out again to the mob down the road. Supporters need to be sold hope and if they see that their club cannot attract players of worth and see their arch rivals snaffling them, it gets rather depressing. Very glad he chose us and it bends that narrative away now as we will nail 2 off season targets and we should have a good draft infront of use to look forward to as well. That sells hope to supporters who have had enough of the underperforming we have been told to swallow of late.
I get where you are coming from but what you are describing is an over-reaction from a supporter. I would much prefer decision makers within the club be making what they deem to be the best decisions to achieve on-field success rather than aiming to appease overly emotional supporters.

Is this statement a bit bland? Doesn't have much excitement about it.
What exactly were you expecting? It's a quick note of something which has yet to complete. Save the party poppers for when the contract goes through.

Surprised you'd even go there with your record? One of the first to scream from the hill tops or try to moderate other people's posts if it doesn't suit your opinion. 😄
Who the **** are you?

Hang on… the difference is I’m not running around like an idiot declaring the sky is falling in based on what the “media” say when the sky, in fact, is still up there, am I? If it turns out Perryman goes to Port and not the Pies then I’ll go, oh there you go, they got another one wrong. There’s no bedwetting here.
lol. It has nothing to do with “running around here”. Whether you choose to do that or not is irrelevant as the issue is you choosing to believe the media when it suits. Others have also chosen to believe the media and given its mostly negative about the Crows of course the level of posting and reaction is going to be amped up. Your reaction “it’s only a media story, stop bed wetting until it happens”

Not going to talk yourself out of this blatant hypocrisy Jenny.

Thanks for proving my point. 👍. Every single time, their instant reaction is to chuck a tanty and harp away at the Club for something that hasn’t even happened! But when the thing they’ve melted about hasn’t happened (in fact the opposite), they’ll still find another reason to pot the club.
As opposed to you believing media stories when they impact Port not us ;)

Interesting take and certainly not getting a half back flanker won't make or break the club. It was more the optics of NOT getting him and losing out again to the mob down the road. Supporters need to be sold hope and if they see that their club cannot attract players of worth and see their arch rivals snaffling them, it gets rather depressing. Very glad he chose us and it bends that narrative away now as we will nail 2 off season targets and we should have a good draft infront of use to look forward to as well. That sells hope to supporters who have had enough of the underperforming we have been told to swallow of late.
You really are not having a great day, are you ......arguably the two most important roles in today's footy are the intercepting DEF ( Stewart, Ridley, McGovern) ...and the QB Half Back

GC are paying a high price to get Rioli, to play HB .....PORT are chasing 2 x first round picks for Houston, to play HB ....such was the importance of the role to BRIS, they moved Zorko back there, after losing Kiddy

The year for GWS has been huge off the back of the Whitfield drive off HB .....likely top 2 in the GWS B & F

When Milera went down, and Smith imploded ....we lost that run off HB

So you may want to revisit your view of the modern QB - HBF in todays game

You guys had your eyes closed yesterday. Here are just a few bed wetters from both the Cumming rumours and the Draper one. This was only from a few pages. Pretty sure there were a couple of comments about burning the place down can't remember which thread and if related to Cumming or Draper.

We absolutely have bed wetters littered throughout this board that jump at shadows and believe anything.
All great posts thanks for highlighting them 😄

It wasn't so long ago that the idea a player would pick a port over the crows was laughable. They got the players we didn't want. Settling for picking up a couple of role players and missing the most talented player to port shouldn't be the new standard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** are you?
I've been a reader long enough to remember how you acted during the trigg years which was obsessive/embarrassing, and in all honesty you were probably the first bed wetter the board had, prior to that the crows board had a higher quality about it than say the Port board in terms of self moderation and respect towards others.

Since then you wanted to moderate other people's posts if they weren't positive enough for your liking and you're hyper partisan on political issues, so really shouldn't be pointing fingers at all!

I've been a reader long enough to remember how you acted during the trigg years which was obsessive/embarrassing, and in all honesty you were probably the first bed wetter the board had, prior to that the crows board had a higher quality about it than say the Port board in terms of self moderation and respect towards others.

Since then you wanted to moderate other people's posts if they weren't positive enough for your liking and you're hyper partisan on political issues, so really shouldn't be pointing fingers at all!
Yeah right. Been here for YEARS (Trigg goes back how far? Not 2021 that’s for sure), posted 100 posts. I call bullshit.

Last edited:
lol. It has nothing to do with “running around here”. Whether you choose to do that or not is irrelevant as the issue is you choosing to believe the media when it suits. Others have also chosen to believe the media and given its mostly negative about the Crows of course the level of posting and reaction is going to be amped up. Your reaction “it’s only a media story, stop bed wetting until it happens”

Not going to talk yourself out of this blatant hypocrisy Jenny.
Please note, I have no idea - neither do you - what will go down on trade week, until they happen. Right now we only know what’s being “reported”. It’s how you react to said reports that I’m calling out. Like I said, the bedwetters here, flip flop at every single report, and then carry on like absolute pork chops. Then they look like a bloody goose when what they feared would happen, actually doesn’t. And they double down by saying “nobody will ever come to Adelaide with that loser Nicks as coach” and then, bugger me, TWO players come to Adelaide - after Dawson and Rankine…. So please tell me, am I prancing around like a turnip declaring Port the losers because Perryman is reportedly off to the Pies? No, I just make a reference in a post. No fanfare. No bells and whistles. Very big bloody difference.

And yet they get smashed to pieces against quality sides when the heat is on....

Why? Because the side isn't particularly good.....

You need quality all over the ground.
Their midfield are bloody good, and perhaps would be enhance with improved quality around them?

c484be7b1de8969ea517b3919661cc67.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah right. Been here for YEARS (Trigg goes back how far?), posted 100 posts. I call bullshit.
Ya I agree that it sounds fishy but it's possible to follow the board sporadically or passively when your interest is dulled from years of incompetence and i guess different periods of life too. Nothing i said was inaccurate too so shouldn't be pointing fingers!

Please note, I have no idea - neither do you - what will go down on trade week, until they happen. Right now we only know what’s being “reported”. It’s how you react to said reports that I’m calling out. Like I said, the bedwetters here, flip flop at every single report, and then carry on like absolute pork chops. Then they look like a bloody goose when what they feared would happen, actually doesn’t. And they double down by saying “nobody will ever come to Adelaide with that loser Nicks as coach” and then, bugger me, TWO players come to Adelaide - after Dawson and Rankine…. So please tell me, am I prancing around like a turnip declaring Port the losers because Perryman is reportedly off to the Pies? No, I just make a reference in a post. No fanfare. No bells and whistles. Very big bloody difference.
Jenny you chose to believe media reports that Perryman was possibly going to Collingwood. Because it wasn’t negative against the Crows and it was negative for Port you chose to believe it. It’s a bit of nothing news on a Crows board so there is nothing to jump up and down about.

However on the Crows board there have been media reports that posters have chosen to also believe. The difference is these have been negative about the Crows so you choose not to believe them. Those that have believed them realise the negative impact on the club and have expressed their frustrations at a time when the club is 15th, hasn’t made the finals and have a history of ****ing up.

But the crux of it is you believing the media when it suits and it’s not negative about your beloved Crows. It’s just hypocrisy, pure and simple.

Anyway, I’ve explained it. Feel free to try and spin your way of it if you like.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back