Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If. Cumming goes to port whoever
Is organising our strategy to secure trade targets should immediately resign. Port aren’t Collingwood. They don’t play on the MCG and have over 100k supporters We need to be able to secure the players we have been chasing for some time. Does our approach make the recruit feel as though they are really wanted. Why do they not choose us? Questions must be asked when we had clean air for some time to make our pitch and make it a lay down mazzaire they would choose us

I am calling a spade a spade. IF we miss out on him to port, I am going to be absolutely p155ed at the club. This guy (assuming we can properly manage his hamstrings) offers us a real point of difference across half back and is a free hit. We have plenty of cap room so I could not give a rats if we have to overpay a bit to ward off port. IF we fail on it, membership goes on hold until the club decide to get serious about trading in players of worth. We have had a heap of misses lately, this had better not be another one.

Thats right dawson,rankine arent coming oh wait then it was rankine was overated and Only a small forward some of you need a chill pill or a labotomy

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dawson came over when Nicks was a relative unknown and we could still sell the club as having potential. I think if that trade happened now, after 5 years of Nicks's bullshit, good chance he stays in Sydney or goes to the scum. I have no doubt he regrets coming here. Could cost him a flag.

I think Ranks would have come here if we had an inanimate carbon rod as our coach. Seems to be a true Crows die hard that one.

We're desperate because there is a faint chance that he wants in with us.
Who cares what he plays like. He might want in with us.

Nah seriously gos alright. Would instantly be one of our better players.
Has skill.

Quick and strong - with a good leg. If we can keep him on the park then a clear upgrade for our team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back