Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody else ready for the melts when Cumming picks Port? can feel it in my bones lol
Pretty confident he will be at Crows. Listen to his response to the leading question by the 'journalist'. He was the one who brought it back to the Crows. He didn't need to, but he did.

I have not understood right from the start why we pulled out of negotiations with Perryman. Now that we hear that he is after more midfield time, and that he good mates with Cumming it makes even less sense.

We can definitely offer him more midfield opportunities, we should be able to offer better deals, and we have more off field opportunities to offer with the much bigger supporter base.

I understand Lukoscius with his Rozee connection and the train wreck that is their forward line, but with these 2 FA’s we should honestly be getting both.

100% - We should sack the list management team if Port end up with Cumming/Perryman, and I'm shocked we haven't gone after both with our salary cap space...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although Port and Adelaide will be speaking to Cumming about the same position / role - Wing or HB, I think we do have a point of difference

At Adelaide, Cumming would have a greater role as a more senior player to help bring along the younger group, whereas at Port he’s a new recruit that needs to fit into there systems and structure

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Although Port and Adelaide will be speaking to Cumming about the same position / role - Wing or HB, I think we do have a point of difference

At Adelaide, Cumming would have a greater role as a more senior player to help bring along the younger group, whereas at Port he’s a new recruit that needs to fit into there systems and structure

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If he wants to p,eye wing, then we are the obvious option. At GWS he was behind Kelly, Whitfield and recently Finn Callahan. Here he just needs to be better than Jones or Scholl.

We won't be outbid. The problem is that money is the only card Reid has to play.

This is the key point, it's really a reflection on Nicks. Given all the money and long contract offers around list managers can only do so much

I'm still confident we will get Cumming but he would be silly to not wait until he has the best offers from all clubs.

This is the key point, it's really a reflection on Nicks. Given all the money and long contract offers around list managers can only do so much
Which is why sacking Reid wouldn't achieve anything on it's own. I would shed no tears for the guy if he got caught up in a purge of the footy department but just sacking the bloke while keeping all the other elements that make this club so unattractive to potential recruits doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm still confident we will get Cumming but he would be silly to not wait until he has the best offers from all clubs.
How many targets did we miss before Nicks is here, the perception of the club was there well before he walked in the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back