News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Some are becoming port d@ck riders who cares what that scum does hopefully they blow there cap to kingdom come houston deal falls flat on its arse and they dont get what compo they want couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of pricks

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
One can only hope.

Getting rid of Houston is a big risk. Now they've taken risks before and they've come off.... huf they won't always work.

There's no evidence of them being an alias. Give it a rest.
Ok - to be fair a vpn and a second or burner phone is all you need

Kind of disappointing the volume and negativity of the posting here of the last few days

Some of it deserved and yet some of the boards most negative posters reappearing after barely being seen most of the year and having a field day

To see an account that's been live for 10 days running amok with virtually no manners is also disappointing

Who posts at that volume in the space of a few days or weeks?

Slides in and claims they've lurked but never had an account here before?

It's absurd

Since Sanders is on a hiatus (not self imposed - because he explored the boundaries .. lol) .. I'm gunna call it

GAGF Alex
lol I haven’t posted on here or really even been on here in years now Twitter covers everything but nothing much has changed, that name and Sanders still around 😂

Some are becoming port d@ck riders who cares what that scum does hopefully they blow there cap to kingdom come houston deal falls flat on its arse and they dont get what compo they want couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of pricks

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Your incessant and insecure posting about them implies you very much care

Why does he have to have an alias? They’ve been called a port troll, yet earlier today ive have said he’s nearly a nicks apologist.
A port troll would be a Nicks apologist though wouldn’t they?

Animated GIF

By here I mean that pendulum seems to have shifted from us to Port. So many conflicting reports though. Giving me a headache

I think he’s genuinely weighing up the options. Can’t understand how some posters are convinced it’s all a smokescreen and he’s always been 100% coming to us. I reckon he’s weighing up less money against likely immediate finals action and potential GF appearance.

Last edited:
Let's face it, he will end up with whoever offers the most $/years. Every other factor is pretty much off the table in FA negotiations and he has this one shot to set his family up long-term.

If Port offer more, that's where he will end up.

Being mates with Tex has no bearing whatsoever.

That’s not entirely true. $900k v $800k by 5 years isn’t vastly different after tax. I’d take the cut if I thought it was five years playing finals against five years continually rebuilding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex will always be around the club, so the mentor relationship will continue after he retires, this because more challenging if Cumming goes to port.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tex needs to exit stage left as soon as his playing career is over. He and Sloane led the club into the toilet, we need fresh air after their playing use by date expires.

Nope. He said 'hopefully' he'll be...

Whether in Tex speak it meant hopefully we'll get him and he'll be a good addition, or he's slipped up and let a bit of a cat out of the bag, who knows? 🤷‍♂️

Or he doesn’t want to seem too enthused seeing as Cumming’s arrival is basically the end of a fellow senior player’s chances of playing 1s.

I know what you mean. I said to a Crow's friend after round 4 this year that I will never get excited about pre-season ever again after our shocking start.
Although we all enjoy Bigman's reports (and of course we all appreciate them), I won't be reading any of them next year.
I'll start getting excited about the Crow's when we ACTUALLY start winning.

It’s worth reading them to see who’s out there, who’s running laps, who’s playing where in match sim etc. just don’t get caught up in the assessment of how players are going or how the group looks in terms of potential future performance. The judgement calls are only his opinion, there’s not much value to them.

What’s the failure rate of the main TV channel news shows? Is it similar to the AFL ‘journos’?
The story about Draper wanting to go to a Melbourne club has been around for months, a rumour was tacked onto it after the Showdown after the Rachele stuff.

So there's an element of truth to it, but nothing to do with the Rachele stuff

Nope. He said 'hopefully' he'll be...

Whether in Tex speak it meant hopefully we'll get him and he'll be a good addition, or he's slipped up and let a bit of a cat out of the bag, who knows? 🤷‍♂️

Even if Tex knows Cumming is headed to Crows he is never going to say he will be at the crows - why would he do that ?

If he did that he’s declaring Cumming club - it’s up to Cumming to declare his destination club

Rozee probably knew Luko would chose port, but he stopped short saying it was - he played with a straight bat

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love a good shitfest, and I miss Sanders
Well I and I believe most real Crows supporter posters don't as you have to wade through all that ego driven personal insults to find something about why you started reading the topic .
And sorry Sanders can stay where he is until he posts to focus on subject not personal attacks.

Tex needs to exit stage left as soon as his playing career is over. He and Sloane led the club into the toilet, we need fresh air after their playing use by date expires.
Tex, Sloane, Laird, Smith and anyone still around from 2016-2018 needs to leave and stay away and let the club properly rebuild and move on from horrible era

Remove this Banner Ad

News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back