Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

Would we even have access to them under the current rules? I don't really understand how it works tbh

We do have priority access under the current rules. We'll just have to wait and see what changes they implement to the NGA programs 2021 and beyond.

Seems to be kicking the ball with more penetration where as last year most of his kicks seemed to be as much height as distance.

I wonder if he’s worked hard on those skills, or he just has more confidence to attempt to bullet it.

Seems to be kicking the ball with more penetration where as last year most of his kicks seemed to be as much height as distance.

I wonder if he’s worked hard on those skills, or he just has more confidence to attempt to bullet it.

I’m glad somebody else has noticed this. He was definitely kicking slow high floaters in his early games. No sign of that whatsoever this year.

Look no issues comparing footballers and how they play.

I mean Noble and Quaynor play a very similar style of penetrating football. Don't think Noble will have the baggage of not associating with "causes" and Dalai Lama.
Not sure I’d use Noble and penetrating football in the same sentence. He seems to opt more for the shorter neater kick rather than going long.

Just calling out a bit of racism here. You probably don't mean it but no reason to compare him with Lumumba.

Quaynor looks like a really promising talent.
Just calling out a bit of racism?
FMD you are really reaching for it aren't you?
He is a fast rebounding backman.
Christ on a crutch the length some of you people will go to to take offence is just laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the club looks at introducing him through the midfield at stages next year especially given it seems to have pegged Maynatd in as a hb only.

Both of those 2 have big plusses as mids but likely stay back in the hb and bp.

Agree both should be there,they have pace and penetration with there kicks.

Fine to have causes, it just takes judgement to determine whether they are becoming a distraction or detracting from your performance.

In Lumumba’s case, it’s hard even to classify it as a distraction, as racism was inarguably endemic at Collingwood and needed to be addressed somehow...

I don’t think any less of Colin Kaepernick for having a “cause”. Quite the opposite.
We all have our opinions, for me if a person is being paid the type of money a professional AFL footballer is paid he has obligations to the club and his team mates not to cause distractions.
Anyway we are far from the point.

His composure is rare for a player that young. We've seen him get beaten twice and then overcome it to make a positive difference overall.

He's a gun.

He had a bad quarter. It happens. He was out cleanest and best user in the last 3 quarters. Kid is a jet.

Had a few games that his Opponent Kicked a Few on Him

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Isaac Quaynor