Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a lie.

You're claiming every Palestinian is basically a terrorist and using it as a justification for the extreme, genocidal violence that's been going on for over a year (and for decades at a lower intensity.) Obviously the PA compromised otherwise there would be extreme violence in the West Bank in response to the behaviour of the Israeli settlers.

You've just said "all Palestinians are blah blah blah".

Its no different to the lies Nazis and other antisemites spread about Jewish people when they say/said "all Jews are blah blah blah".

This is the sort of thinking that enables genocide.

Just waiting for the 'Israel have offered a Palestinian state x times and every time Palestinians have rejected it and prefer to kill Jews' or some nonsense.

What difference does it make if they were Arab at that time or not? Because they now speak Arabic and follow Islam, they dont' deserve to live in the land of their ancestors?
It matters because it is not only their ancestral home. The Zionists see it as traditional Jewish lands that they were exiled from by the Romans.
Why do you make a distinction?
Because this is all about demographics.

Just waiting for the 'Israel have offered a Palestinian state x times and every time Palestinians have rejected it and prefer to kill Jews' or some nonsense.
Yeah it seems that way...

But that might not be what that poster thinks.

This whole situation is constantly framed in a way that claims Palestinian = violent extremist. Its a form of brainwashing and its the reason so many people in Australia think there is some justification for Israel's extreme cruelty. Their exposure to the situation is always framed as Israel vs "Palestinian = violent extremist".

Humans are easy to program, especially if no alternative options are presented to them.

This is a lie.

You're claiming every Palestinian is basically a terrorist and using it as a justification for the extreme, genocidal violence that's been going on for over a year (and for decades at a lower intensity.) Obviously the PA compromised otherwise there would be extreme violence in the West Bank in response to the behaviour of the Israeli settlers.

You've just said "all Palestinians are blah blah blah".

Its no different to the lies Nazis and other antisemites spread about Jewish people when they say/said "all Jews are blah blah blah".

This is the sort of thinking that enables genocide.
When I referred to "Palestinians," I was referring to the the broader Palestinian community - and in particular, certain factions within said community. I was not suggesting that every individual Palestinian is engaged in terrorism or supports extremist violence - so your post is a gross misrepresentation.

I recognise that there are many Palestinians who seek peace and coexistence.

When I referred to "Palestinians," I was referring to the the broader Palestinian community - and in particular, certain factions within said community. I was not suggesting that every individual Palestinian is engaged in terrorism or supports extremist violence - so your post is a gross misrepresentation.

I recognise that there are many Palestinians who seek peace and coexistence.
Well you should have said that instead of implying every Palestinian is a violent extremist.

Or alternatively, if you were unsure of my implication, you could have simply asked for clarification instead of jumping to conclusions.
Why would I be unsure of it? It seems pretty clear from your posting that is what you think.

Its a constant trope that all Palestinians are violent extremists. It gets repeated all the time and Israel are using it to justify a genocide. And you're just repeating what other sources present as a fact all the time. What have you said in this thread to give anyone the impression you actually think differently? Pages back you blamed every dead Palestinian woman and child on the Palestinians themselves.

Read Markfs's post history. He's NOT pro-Israel by any means. And I think he was saying news dot Murdoch forward slash daily hasbara was making FAR MORE of Hezbollah's microdamages compared to Netan-yisrael's disintegrations of entire neighbourhoods and their civilian populations.

advise people to google "irony"...."satire"...."sarcasm"

i was just out in the car and the ABC news stated that several people in israel were knifed....evidently none were dead.

I hope the ABC starts doing the weather for tel aviv on a daily basis......

Well you should have said that instead of implying every Palestinian is a violent extremist.
Ben Roberts-Smith vic cross AO Wa's submission 4 australian of the year , see how that works

Oliver Stone × Hammer

for me Mac Tip should have been Australian of the Year circa '16 , wont find an equivalent Aussie to dominate to equivalent* extant on footy field , a sotto voce aside for lidia lassia of Yarraville/MLC/Lorne/Helsinki

Why would I be unsure of it? It seems pretty clear from your posting that is what you think.
Not at all. Just because I don't share your pollyannish view that Arafat was a peace loving hippie - doesn't mean I don't acknowledge that there many are Palestinians that are opposed to extremist terrorism.

Its a constant trope that all Palestinians are violent extremists. It gets repeated all the time and Israel are using it to justify a genocide. And you're just repeating what other sources present as a fact all the time.
As a group, they have been (and continue to be) represented by violent extremists - with many on the left tacitly justifying said violence under the guise of 'resistance'.

I understand why both Palestinians and Israelis engage with in extreme violence but I ultimately believe it to be counter-productive on both fronts.

What have you said in this thread to give anyone the impression you actually think differently? Pages back you blamed every dead Palestinian woman and child on the Palestinians themselves.
As I said, the refusal of Palestinians (as a wider community) to compromise has contributed to the suffering of their people. This is not to ascribe 'blame' in the moral sense - but more to describe the idealist and maximalist positions that has led the Palestinian people to where they are today.

Sorry that I believe this conflict to be slightly more nuanced than simply 'Jews R Bad'.

More horrors being unleashed in Gaza
Al Jazeera reporting that the relentless bombardement of Gaza and the reduction of most structures to rubble has released into the atmosphere a storm of asbestos particles, which will now cause deadly cancers for decades to come

Israel is now reducing Beirut to rubble in addition to southern Lebanon, and is striking as far away as Damascus.

There is no pretence any more.

This is simply rampaging military violence. Israel - and its backer, the US - are out of control.

Together, they are openly plotting their next move: an attack on Iran, which will unleash a conflagration in the Middle East.

Anyone (like Albanese and his cronies in the Australian government) who claims that Israel is acting out of "self-defence" will one day have to face a Nuremberg style court and explain why they were willing to say this, and therefore aid and abet a genocide of historic proportions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back