Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

My point was not debating the tragedy of 40k lives. It’s awful. It’s hideous.

I was just raising the point for discussion, because we throw the word ‘genocide’ around quite casually, as well as comparisons to Hitlers genocide. I’m not convinced either way at this point tbh that doesn’t make it any less tragic or damming of Bibi.

If the holocaust/hitler is the benchmark as many sympathetic to the Palestinian cause have expressed in here…..over 60% of the entire Jewish population was killed, less than 1/3 of European Jews survived and 1.7% of Europes entire total population was wiped out.

To reach these heights the Israeli government would be looking at the extermination of about 1.3 million Gazan Palestinians.

I’m not suggesting that genocide only occurs at this severity, however whilst people continue to equivocate the two, it’s worth analysing the data.

There’s no need to resort to personal attacks mate. It’s doesn’t help, but I get why you are angry.

Of course but I’m interested at what point it becomes genocide.
Given the stated intent of Hamas and if capable what they would do to Israel, have they also committed an act of genocide?

There is no body count or death % required for this to be a genoicde. Insane thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back