Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like this is now officially a regional war provoked by Netanyahu.
His ultimate goal is to bait the US into fighting Iran for them. Regional/world war means that Netanyahu can still remain in power. He knows he is done once the war is finished. People forget what was happening before October last year.

Do people also remember when Netanyahu said that 9/11 "was good for Israel"? I wonder why they would benefit from the World Trade Centre collapsing. Who was baiting the US to go to war in Iraq because of a supposed "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" The Israelis of course.

It's so plainly obvious what this is about and why a ceasefire deal hasn't been accepted until now. Not only do they benefit from war via weapon manufacturing and sales, they also keep engaging Iranian proxies and targeting their Ambassadors/Officials to ultimately go to war with them. And they can't beat Iran on their own so they want the US to intervene.

Iran is definitely not innocent in this either, but ultimately it's the Israelis that are driving the world to a widespread war.

Last edited:

I know the exclusionary Zionist Cancer wields a powerful military force and they will take more than just 'some' beating but I'm hoping Hezbollah can at the very least make a good account of themselves against enemy military and security targets and leave Israeli civilians to flee south to designated safe zones.
Hezbollah have been more focused on military targets than Israel have. thousands of Israeli targets pouring into southern Lebanon is exactly what Hezbollah wanted. Brings them out from behind the Iron Dome.

The only issue will be if/when Israel lays siege to Beirut again and if they and any militia partners go on any genocidal sprees again like they did in the 80's (which is why Hezbollah has popular support, they remember the last Israeli-backed ethnic cleansing in Lebanon).

Also different to Gaza is that the population has at least somewhere to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back