Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

The current war is happening whether I like it or not. I'd prefer if the two sides chose co-existence. BUT, that's not about to happen. SO, I'll make it no secret that I loathe Israel as it is right now. Sponsoring and protecting ethno-exlusive settlements into land they haven't even annexed. I loathe their human right abuses.

I loathe militant Islam and the religio-exclusive world that they want to inpose as well. But in this fight? An oppressed stateless people against a military behemoth with unlimited funding from Uncle Sam?

I cheer on every strike against the IDF.

I hate seeing attacks against civilians but military? The balls on the guy running up to place explosives near the turret of that Merkava? I'll cheer that on every f*cking day of the week..

Sicko by name sicko by nature

Looks like the majority were intercepted... some landed but no reports of casualties

IDF Spokesperson said -

"We are on high alert both defensively and offensively. We will defend the citizens of the State of Israel. This attack will have consequences. We have plans, and we will operate at the place and time we decide," he says.
Haha, pretty laughable. They all hit military airbases, that's the real story Israel are trying to hide. Wouldn't be surprised that there are few casualties as the air bases probably all have good bunkers and that's not where the missiles would be targeted. If they took out Iron Dome installations (radar and launchers), that'll be bad news for Israel and not something they would publish.

So far, Israel's plans for retaliation for their air-bases being struck is to bomb more schools in refugee camps. And they call Iran terrorists.

In the UK, sympathies for Israel have plummeted since the start of the war. Sympathies have flipped and more people have sympathy for Palestine than Israel, which has dropped 10 points.

In the UK, sympathies for Israel have plummeted since the start of the war. Sympathies have flipped and more people have sympathy for Palestine than Israel, which has dropped 10 points.

I sympathise for both Israelis and Palestinians.

I have no sympathy for the Israeli Government, Hamas, Hezbollah etc.

I sympathise for both Israelis and Palestinians.

I have no sympathy for the Israeli Government, Hamas, Hezbollah etc.
Yes, that's why, generally when an air base or arms depot is blown up, that's a good thing.

When a civilian area is attacked, that's a bad thing, even if there's one bad guy in there, since there's 10,000 other bad guys waiting to take the other bad guys' place.

Europe has to fix this. They created the problem in the first place.

The USA is proving time and time again that they are either incapable or unwilling - more probably unwilling.

Israel are obviously unwilling - they want to escalate.

Europe can sail to end of the Med, install peace keepers in Gaza, and then deal with the West Bank. If neighbouring countries (including Israel) attack NATO then all hell breaks loose - but they won't.

A two state solution is the only solution and someone needs to make it happen.

Europe has to fix this. They created the problem in the first place.

The USA is proving time and time again that they are either incapable or unwilling - more probably unwilling.

Israel are obviously unwilling - they want to escalate.

Europe can sail to end of the Med, install peace keepers in Gaza, and then deal with the West Bank. If neighbouring countries (including Israel) attack NATO then all hell breaks loose - but they won't.

A two state solution is the only solution and someone needs to make it happen.
Everyone wants a two state solution except Israel (and the US veto on their behalf). A 2-state solution is even US policy. But Israel have convinced the US that it can only be done by negotiations between Israel and Palestine and Israel keep killing the Palestinian negotiators and stealing more land. Israel also have passed a law against a 2-state solution.

So it must be evident to everyone that they shouldn't wait for Israel to negotiate a 2-state solution and the west must impost it on Israel, just like they imposed Israel on Palestine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.... Where terrorists hide after they murder women and children.

Imagine being an internet cheerleader for such people!
Imagine thinking Israel would be able to invade sovereign countries and kill thousands of children and civilians and no one would retaliate.
Imagine supporting the war crime regime that is Netanyahu.

Everyone wants a two state solution except Israel (and the US veto on their behalf). A 2-state solution is even US policy. But Israel have convinced the US that it can only be done by negotiations between Israel and Palestine and Israel keep killing the Palestinian negotiators and stealing more land. Israel also have passed a law against a 2-state solution.

So it must be evident to everyone that they shouldn't wait for Israel to negotiate a 2-state solution and the west must impost it on Israel, just like they imposed Israel on Palestine.
Agree, and therefore neither Israel or the USA can be part of any solution.

Israel do not want a solution, and the USA will not force one.

If Europe banded together, sailed to the end of the Mediterranean and enforced a solution there is not one single thing anyone could do to stop it.

Imagine thinking Israel would be able to invade sovereign countries and kill thousands of children and civilians and no one would retaliate.
Imagine supporting the war crime regime that is Netanyahu.
Imagine Israel would commit war crimes, be found guilty of likely committing genocide, kill and maim thousands of women and children, completely destroy the whole of Gaza, continue to take more and more of the West Bank, and the Liberal Party in Australia and the Australian media are only concerned about this weeks planned peaceful protest.

Russia is not a powerful imperialist state like the US/Germany etc.
It cannot possibly have ambitions of dominating Europe, because it simply lacks the industrial, financial power to do so.
Putin has absolutely no intention of "conquering Europe"
That is just US fantasy propaganda to try to get us all on board in supporting their puppet Zelensky.

How can anyone on the one hand condemn the US government for its open endorsement of genocide as well as Israel's ongoing expansion of the war into Lebanon, while at the same time believing that the US is defending "freedom and democracy" in Ukraine??

Critical thinking skills are required.

US just follow their allies, morality doesn’t come into it. They just happen to be on the right side re Ukraine.

I didn’t think Putin will try to take ALL of Europe but the idea he’s stop at Ukraine is absurd, and even if he didn’t why should he be allowed to just take over Ukraine?

This escalation is not good at all.
Israel are rather naive though if they think that other regional powers are going to sit back and watch.
Let’s hope that all have learnt a lesson and can no go about finding peaceful solutions.

Israel want others to retaliate, they want all out war and for America to fight it for them.

How dare Iran strike military targets (!) (not condoning the terror attacks on the streets), but according to Israeli doctrine, the Iranians could have struck any civilian building in Tel Aviv and just claimed there were reservists in there.

Let's see the US hypocrisy of helping Israeli attack Iran, while they don't let Ukraine strike Russia or while they condone Israeli genocide. But hitting air-bases will be too far when it's Israel the poor old victim again.

Seems like Israel's hubris has caught up with them. Watch for Israel's wild retaliation either with US weapons or directly with US help. All while Biden is saying to de-escalate, but also that everything is Iran's fault.

Stuff Biden and US govt say isn’t worth anything, judge them on their actions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back