Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Moving on to what's happening in the modern day, the exploding pagers/walkie talkies/solar panels/electronic devices on foreign soil of a sovereign nation is an act of terror.
It's not "just targeting combatants". They knew those devices would explode amongst civilians.

Imagine if a foreign entity did that to the US by intercepting US military devices, waiting for them to walk amongst civilians and simultaneously detonating it all throughout the country?

Only a sick and twisted individual thinks killing and injuring children and innocent civilians like that is justified.

The vast majority injured only Hezbollah members.
We all know that Israel isn't squeamish when it comes to collateral damage, but a true act of terrorism wouldn't have strategic targets, it would be aimed at random members of the public.

As long as it applies to the rest of us, it'll apply to European Jews.

I'm Ethiopian with Arab ancestry on one side and very likely Israelite ancestry on the other side as Ethiopian Jews come from my region. I'm very likely a descendant of Prophet Solomon also known as King Solomon.

Does that make me Arab or an Israelite? Does that make me different from the Ethiopian Jews? If I and an Ethiopian Jew were walking around, nobody would claim that one is black and the other isn't. Racially there's no difference between us. They are Jewish and I am Muslim, but we're not racially different.

No one has an issue with Italians, Greeks, Russians, Germans, white Americans being classified as white. Or Africans including Ethiopian Jews being classified as black. So why are European Jews the exception?

Please. It's because they want to distance themselves from their European origins to justify the atrocities they committed the last 75 years.

I saw an article some time ago, so i don't know where to find it now.
It was an account of a darked skinned Israeli Jew.
He recounted getting on a bus, ( not sure what area ) and taking a seat , everyone going quiet.
He heard whispers " there's an Arab on the bus".
A short time later Police boarded the bus to take him off and question him, obviously some sort of alert by the bus driver.

Israel keep doing terrorist things. They keep committing war crimes. They keep committing crimes against humanity. They keep violating IHL and IHRL.

The IDF is every bit as much a terrorist organisation as Hamas or Hezbollah. They're just better armed.
And they have way better spies, informants, deep agents, etc.
IDF and Mossad could easily take out any target they want without collateral damage and inappropriate or excessive force.

As long as it applies to the rest of us, it'll apply to European Jews.

I'm Ethiopian with Arab ancestry on one side and very likely Israelite ancestry on the other side as Ethiopian Jews come from my region. I'm very likely a descendant of Prophet Solomon also known as King Solomon.

Does that make me Arab or an Israelite? Does that make me different from the Ethiopian Jews? If I and an Ethiopian Jew were walking around, nobody would claim that one is black and the other isn't. Racially there's no difference between us. They are Jewish and I am Muslim, but we're not racially different.

No one has an issue with Italians, Greeks, Russians, Germans, white Americans being classified as white. Or Africans including Ethiopian Jews being classified as black. So why are European Jews the exception?

Please. It's because they want to distance themselves from their European origins to justify the atrocities they committed the last 75 years.
European isn't a race. You're categorising them to a place which for the vast majority is not the place of their birth or even their parents birth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back