Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Might have been under creation but it wasn't implemented until months after the vote in Nov 1947 .... also both sides had plans take more territory ......Arab Leaders flat out refused the UN partition plan
Plan Dalet wasn't just "taking some more territory". It was planned ethnic cleansing. Of course the Arab League rejected the partition plan. Most of the land was Arab owned prior and the Zionists were offered more than half of it. It was idiocy of the highest order.

There is no doubt Israel have probably killed some of them, Hamas most of them, a truth you can’t seem to acknowledge.
You are really getting owned in this thread. Like everything you post gets refuted with facts and then you just post something else and the same happens again.
I can predict the next post after this will be the poster acknowledging that Hamas killed most of them and that they don’t support Hamas. And then you’ll post something else that will be proved incorrect again.

They won't officially join Iran, but if all-out war starts in the region, any monarch who sides with Israel is putting a suicide bombing target on their backs. Jordan and Saudis in particular.

Jordan had an election a month ago and the Islamic Action Front won the most seats, the PM resigned and the King appointed his Chief of Staff in the interim. All reports are that it was a referendum on the Jordan/Israel peace treaty and the people voted against it. The King will not be wanting an Arab Spring popular uprising, which support for Israel could bring.

Theres a Cold War type situation Between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Speaking Of Iran, I know for a fact they are funding the Hezbollah army in Lebanon.

Israel is fighting on Many Fronts... 1st with Palestine. They have conflicts wit Syria in the Golan Heights region. Iran wants to nuke Israel off the face of the earth.

I don't think Iran can do anything that will really worry Israel.

Those that think they can massively overestimate their putrid state of military capability.
On Numbers Alone....

Its 10 million Israeli people vs 90 million Iranian people.

Israel is Fortunate that they dont share Borders with Iran. I will say this Iran will do anything to rid of Israel. Even making nuclear weapons.

ABC News reporting the invasion of Lebanon by Israeli forces. Let’s hope this doesn’t lead to a bigger global conflict.

Iran aren’t far off having viable nuclear weapons so this could be catastrophic.
Iran Want nukes. They want it for one reason and one reason only. To Wipe out Israel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is the international community doing?

Israel is murdering and assassinating who ever they want in plain sight with zero consequences.

This is supported by the USA. Supported by western media. There is zero resistance.

What Israel is doing is truly disgusting.

I wont deny Israel killing palestinian Civilians is disgusting.

Saying that.... Palestinians Celebrating the September 11th 2001 attacks of the twin towers in New York is also Horrible too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back