Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

If you Think that Palestinian groups like Hamas and the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (the PLO) lead by yasser arafat are innocent people that want peace, then you are sadly mistaken.

Israel are defending themselves but define "self defence" is totally thinking of just protecting ones people.

Killing unarmed women and children doesnt define self defence to me.

There is a reason Egypt has a massive razor wire covered wall on the Gazan border.
They have brought trouble everywhere they have gone in the Middle East. It’s why none of these nations want a bar of them.

I already said 6 months back weeks b4 bombing of Syrian Iran Embassy - it.may.be.about.iran

Chief I said in October last year this was about Iran , all action has been coordinated to provoke the Persians in a wider regional war , Dick Cheney circa '04 , PNAC , CleanBreak , WurmserPerleFeif , GeneralWesleyClarkDemocracyNow, I was too quick to shoot my was 18years back , but Dick and Haliburton got their war

rip all innocents in ME

i am willing to contemplate Chief's rebuttal about a broken clock being right twice a day (re: my errors)

I wont deny Israel killing palestinian Civilians is disgusting.

Saying that.... Palestinians Celebrating the September 11th 2001 attacks of the twin towers in New York is also Horrible too.

There were plenty of celebrations of corpses being dragged through the streets of Gaza after October 7th too.

They could still release them, deal or no deal….remembering Gaza would still be standing if Oct 7 didn’t occur.
Would it not?
it is determined qua determined is it not , on one of each , both belligerent sources , the innocent victims owe a mortal debt to their own side (also, as per Ilan Pappe when he is primarily against Knesset but was speaking re: Gazan militants) ^ItchyEyeballs also not insignificant number of not-convicted youth Palestinians in Israeli goals (ie.hostages)

Plan Dalet wasn't just "taking some more territory". It was planned ethnic cleansing. Of course the Arab League rejected the partition plan. Most of the land was Arab owned prior and the Zionists were offered more than half of it. It was idiocy of the highest order.
and French fighterplanes , WeismanJacobtinskyBengurion , but first zionists were English well before Austrian Theodore Hertzl and how did KingDavidHotel go for Perfidious Albion and Swedish peace apparatchik Count Bernadotte

Its a monumental f-up that ChathamHouse and the DC foreignpolicy crew balls deep well before exPM antisemiteBalfourDecl as one can see when Paris and Britain carved SykesPicot, for Jacobtinsky's IronWall see SykesPicot , for CleanBreak see IronWall <latinphrase: asmuchasthingschageitallstaysthesame>

Last edited:
On Numbers Alone....

Its 10 million Israeli people vs 90 million Iranian people.

Israel is Fortunate that they dont share Borders with Iran. I will say this Iran will do anything to rid of Israel. Even making nuclear weapons.

Numbers are irrelevant with modern day warfare technology.

Have a look at how Russia is going in Ukraine. Not very well

This is a roundabout discussion but Israel’s military is FAR more advanced than Irans. Israel would annihilate Iran if they went to war.

Israel already has nukes that Iran has yet to develop.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a simpler version for our sleep deprived friend

View attachment 2129750

I'm not sure of the exact wording of it but Israel are pretty clear to all that if they are attacked, they will respond in a disproportionate manner.

IE if you hit them, they will hit you back harder.

The idea being, dont attack them if you dont want the response. A better graph would be who made the first attack since Oct 7. Was it Israel or Hezbollah.

In simple essence Hezbollah ****ed around, they are now finding out like Hamas before it. Iran is likely next if they keep doing stupid shit to escalate this.

That's not to say i necessarily agree with the extent Israel have gone mind you, but they aint lying about their response.

This is turning out to be a war of escalation, and Israel just hit harder than everyone else.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the exact wording of it but Israel are pretty clear to all that if they are attacked, they will respond in a disproportionate manner.

IE if you hit them, they will hit you back harder.

The idea being, dont attack them if you dont want the response. A better graph would be who made the first attack since Oct 7. Was it Israel or Hezbollah.

In simple essence Hezbollah ****ed around, they are now finding out like Hamas before it. Iran is likely next if they keep doing stupid shit to escalate this.

That's not to say i necessarily agree with the extent Israel have gone mind you, but they aint lying about their response.

This is turning out to be a war of escalation, and Israel just hit harder than everyone else.

Yeah the one I posted yesterday shows Israel making the first attack. It also shows Israel attacking during cease fire, which Hezbollah didn’t do.

Yeah the one I posted yesterday shows Israel making the first attack. It also shows Israel attacking during cease fire, which Hezbollah didn’t do.

not what i am reading - i recall Hezbollah firing rockets first into Israel on 8th October.

Hezbollah attacked Israel first and said they won't stop until there is a ceasefire with Hamas. They injected themselves into the situation post Oct 7th.

not what i am reading - i recall Hezbollah firing rockets first into Israel on 8th October.

Hezbollah attacked Israel first and said they won't stop until there is a ceasefire with Hamas. They injected themselves into the situation post Oct 7th.

Yeah looks like they were trying to stop a genocide. Solidarity.

It’s a shame the Western governments have bent the knee to Netanyahu.

Looks more like a terrorist organisation supporting another terrorist organisation as proxys under the same parent but again, eye of the beholder type stuff.

Regardless though glad you agree Hezbollah attacked Israel first post 7th October as a fact.

A platoon of Israeli commandos was wiped out the first day of the invasion of Lebanon.

Lebanon isn't going to be the one-sided massacre Israel were able to perpetrate in Gaza.

It's lunacy to progress, considering Hezbollah have said they will stop firing rockets when a ceasefire is reached, but Netanyahu keeps refusing because he thinks he's operating from an untouchable military position.

This is all the day after dozens (at least) of rockets hit Tel Aviv and multiple air-bases.

If you're in Israel, you're a lot less safe than you used to be, thanks to the policies of Netanyahu and the right-wing Israeli Govt. They're trading safety and security for domination, but they're unable to dominate the region.

As for the discussion about partition plan. "I can't believe the native inhabitants didn't fully accept the invasion and creation of an ethno-state over land to which their previous occupier had promised them. I can't believe they didn't accept another occupier based on ethnicity - immediately" isn't a strong argument.

Looks more like a terrorist organisation supporting another terrorist organisation as proxys under the same parent but again, eye of the beholder type stuff.

Regardless though glad you agree Hezbollah attacked Israel first post 7th October as a fact.
In this case, the eye of the beholder's timeline starts on October 7th and ignores that Israel and Hezbollah have been at war since Hezbollah was started in the late 70's/80's to oppose Israeli invasions and attacks on Shias in southern Lebanon and across the region.

There was not peace between Hezbollah and Israel on October 6th, so who fired first on October 8th doesn't really matter. Unless you think time started on October 7th or that Israel was a totally peaceful nation on October 7th.

Hezbollah are an organisation which exists only to resist Israel, who have been the constant aggressor in Lebanon with multiple invasions and massacres.

WHile people here might ignore everything pre Oct 7th, the people whose relatives and friends have been constantly attacked and massacred by Israel have not forgotten. And Israel have never sought peace, only domination.

Of course the US could take them out, they’ve just chosen not to.
I think if there are significant direct attacks on US ships or bases in the region, then you’ll see some action.

Yeah they should of sided with Hamas and Hezbolah.

Yeah they should of sided with Hamas and Hezbolah.
The answer is to cut off all weapons to anybody being a terrorist or committing genocide.
People who watch too many films want there to be goodies and baddies and everyone picks a side. It's a war, they're almost certainly both a bunch of pr!cks. So don't give them any more missiles and bombs. This isn't hard to understand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back