Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

The more logical approach would be for Israel to accommodate them in the Negev (better than the Sinai), that would show that they actually intend for them to return to their homes.

The fact that Israel never even considered this just shows that all they really want is ethnic cleansing. That's more than just an "imperfect solution", it's more like a "final solution".
Israel has repeatedly suggested they think they have historical and religious rights to the WHOLE of Israel.
Their actions reflect this.

Why would Egypt be forced to accept the results of Israeli ethnic cleansing? This argument, that ethnic cleansing would be fine if the neighbours would just take them is precisely the problem with the existence of ethno-states like Israel (who don't consider Jews from Africa as worthy of citizenship as Jews from Europe.

Should we accept Gazan refugees?

Thats not what i said or inferred. I said the Palestinians have a bad rap sheet when it comes to the other arab states. The wall was there long before October 7th.

It would seem that both Netanyahu and Putin are proposing to use nukes to settle their 'disputes'.

That'll work. Can't see any possibility of Armageddon in that.

I find it offensive that each side in this dispute expect, nay, demand that all citizens of the planet embrace
their individual causes. One is being forced to choose between two bunches of arseholes.

The more logical approach would be for Israel to accommodate them in the Negev (better than the Sinai), that would show that they actually intend for them to return to their homes.

The fact that Israel never even considered this just shows that all they really want is ethnic cleansing. That's more than just an "imperfect solution", it's more like a "final solution".
Bibi is pandering to the right wing partners in his crumbling coalition. That's the real roadblock to any humane solution.

I'm certainly not trying to let Israel off the hook.
Kurds aside, Palestinians are the greatest displaced group of people on the planet.
Anything would be preferable to the hellish conditions on the Gaza strip right now.

I would love to know the reason behind Albo's completely limp wristed spineless response to all this when you consider that 20 years ago he was advocating for a free Palestine in parliament

Has he just turned conservative with age?
Does he still believe that but he has no political gumption to back it up to keep himself in the top job?

Or would he be physically at risk if he stepped out of line?
Zionists have a direct line to Canberra regardless of which of the two main parties are in power

Israel has ethnically cleansed thousands of Bedouin from the Negev and still are ethnic cleansing in the region. They want israelis there only.

Israel has ethnically cleansed thousands of Bedouin from the Negev and still are ethnic cleansing in the region. They want israelis there only.
Yes, I posted the other day a video of Jewish students hounding a local 12yo Bedouin girl to force her out of school because she had sympathy for dead Gazans. The frontiers are full of the most extreme religious zealots.

Yes, I posted the other day a video of Jewish students hounding a local 12yo Bedouin girl to force her out of school because she had sympathy for dead Gazans. The frontiers are full of the most extreme religious zealots.
no difference to pro-Palestinian protestors harassing Israeli students in universities, i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"But what about" is ****ing weak argument.

let's see you call that out to others also.

this whole thread is based on "what about" Israel did rofl.

No, there actually aren't.
With respect, have a little ponder and think what the macro differences are, if you cant identify those macro differences, I can only assume you are being extremely closed minded.

Or, just pop out some aggressive close minded response, that one side bad, one side good (yawn)

With respect, have a little ponder and think what the macro differences are, if you cant identify those macro differences, I can only assume you are being extremely closed minded.

Or, just pop out some aggressive close minded response, that one side bad, one side good (yawn)

someone bereding and bullying others based on their gender/race/religion has no marco differences.

you are frankly naive to think it does.

If you Think that Palestinian groups like Hamas and the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (the PLO) lead by yasser arafat are innocent people that want peace, then you are sadly mistaken.

Israel are defending themselves but define "self defence" is totally thinking of just protecting ones people.

Killing unarmed women and children doesnt define self defence to me.
The PLO, under Arafat negotiated a peace deal with Yitzak Rabin that resulted in Rabin being murdered by the same political movement that now runs Israel. This happened 30 years ago btw.

In the weeks before Rabin was killed Netanyahu was at far right Israeli rallies inciting people to kill him and there are people in Israel who claim Netanyahu and other more extreme members of the current Israeli government actually were involved in Rabin's assassination.

So just to reiterate over 30 years ago Arafat and Rabin, who'd been enemies and at war their entire lives decided to make peace in the hope that young Israeli and Palestinians of the time - the 1990s - would have a chance at growing up in peace and building a better world together. They put aside a lifetime of conflict and emnity because they didn't want their grankids living thru the same conflict they did their whole lives.

As a result the political movement that now runs Israel had Rabin killed 30 years ago this November 4, and instead of the chance of decades of peace we've seen 30 years of increasing conflict.

If anyone is to blame for the situation today it is Likud and its more extreme political allies who have done everything they could since Rabin was killed to drive this conflict and undermine any chance of peace.

Its a historical fact Arafat and the PLO and its successors gave up violence and tried to make peace and an Israeli war hero accepted that offer and was murdered by genocidal campaigners because of it.

glad you pondered, if you did, you may have a differing conclusion.

Bye

as per, cant help but insult can you, illustrates your standards

you called me closed minded, i called you naive.

Any your sooking about insults?

jesus. cya

someone bereding and bullying others based on their gender/race/religion has no marco differences.

you are frankly naive to think it does.
In one situation it's happening in an ethno-state. In the other it's happening in a genuine multicultural society where nobody will be thrown out of school because of their ethnicity.

In one situation it's happening in an ethno-state. In the other it's happening in a genuine multicultural society where nobody will be thrown out of school because of their ethnicity.
Wasnt hard was it Geelong, thanks for assisting hird the word

Other, age, one child, others adult

Other - differences in quantum of people harassing the minority

One country likes guns/violence, other country bans guns

yes but that is not what macro means.....

Macro means overall IE large scale......

This is talking about specific small-scale instances ergo Micro.

that was my point............

my point stands there is macro difference to someone bullying or asbusing someone based on their ethnicity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back