Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't it more of a heads up to them? I mean they're doing what they're doing, I guess they're also a bit worried about the court of public opinion as well so that's why they give a warning.
Ok, they're showing their kindness before they blow some babies brains out and bomb a hospital outside an area they nominated!

Isn't it more of a heads up to them? I mean they're doing what they're doing, I guess they're also a bit worried about the court of public opinion as well so that's why they give a warning.

They probably wouldn't have bombed the orphanage if they were worried about public opinion.

Achy Blakey Heart no it wasn't a Hezbollah orphanage

'Israeli attacks have killed 1,974 people in Lebanon since last October, health minister says
Lebanon’s health minister has said over 40 rescuers and firefighters have been killed by Israeli attacks over the last three days. Firass Abiad told reporters that in three days 40 people “among those working in ambulances and fire trucks” were killed.

He said 97 “paramedics and firefighters” had been killed and 188 injured since 8 October 2023, when cross-border fighting between Israel and Hezbollah escalated after the Hamas-led 7 October attack on southern Israel.

Since last October, 1,974 people have been killed by the Israeli military, including 127 children, Abiad said, adding that more than 9,350 have been injured. '

Guardian

Numbers are irrelevant with modern day warfare technology.

Have a look at how Russia is going in Ukraine. Not very well

This is a roundabout discussion but Israel’s military is FAR more advanced than Irans. Israel would annihilate Iran if they went to war.

Israel already has nukes that Iran has yet to develop.
Yeah good point. Modern day warfare Technology has played a major part.

Had this been the 1980s, Iran would of won this by sheer numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will preface my comments with this disclosure, I am no expert on Middle East Politics and have always been fed the line of the right of the Jewish state to exist along with the whole untouchable history leading back to the horrific persecution in the European camps 80 years ago. That is not a get out of jail for free card for the next century though.
The unquestionable , support they receive from Australia, the UK and the United States is not validated by their actions, their provocative attacks and their human rights record with the people of Palestine. The US and UK both without any hesitation basically entered this conflict by sending anti missile support from their warships 24 hours ago and with teir unwaivering support of the Jewish state for over 70 years.
Both sides do not want peace and recognise that right now while the United States is in limbo waiting for their next President, its a great time to have a free hit.
As I said, I'm no expert but what I do know is that Israel is not the innocent little victim that should be automatically defended by their Allies any more. Events of the last few years have raised my personal awareness that the issues of the Middle east are not entirely squared on an innocent Israel being constantly supported no matter what they do.

I will preface my comments with this disclosure, I am no expert on Middle East Politics and have always been fed the line of the right of the Jewish state to exist along with the whole untouchable history leading back to the horrific persecution in the European camps 80 years ago. That is not a get out of jail for free card for the next century though.
The unquestionable , support they receive from Australia, the UK and the United States is not validated by their actions, their provocative attacks and their human rights record with the people of Palestine. The US and UK both without any hesitation basically entered this conflict by sending anti missile support from their warships 24 hours ago and with teir unwaivering support of the Jewish state for over 70 years.
Both sides do not want peace and recognise that right now while the United States is in limbo waiting for their next President, its a great time to have a free hit.
As I said, I'm no expert but what I do know is that Israel is not the innocent little victim that should be automatically defended by their Allies any more. Events of the last few years have raised my personal awareness that the issues of the Middle east are not entirely squared on an innocent Israel being constantly supported no matter what they do.
Harry Potter Applause GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back