Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Who funded the PIJ? Why did Iran start to fund Hamas in the early 1990s - around the time of the peace talks?

The zionist right is far from blameless in this mess - but you are omitting from your narrative other parties who at the time, and still today, refuse to accept Israel's existence under any circumstances.

Iran started formally funding the PIJ only a decade ago and Hamas is funded from Egypt these days. The reality is that without Israeli oppression none of these groups would have been able to get traction among palestinians.

I never said the current situation is heart-warming. I said that your narrative is a fanciful, heart-warming tale that imagines a peaceful paradise with the Palestinian and Israeli grandkiddies playing alongside one another - if not for the evil Zionists.

Bullshit. Not "the evil zionists" just some of the Zionists, the ones on the right who are definitely evil. You can't tar everyone with the same brush, you have to recognise that not everyone in a society or ethnic group is evil otherwise you enable baseless bigotry against other people.

There's an alternate reality where Rabin wasn't shot and that doof last year still happened. The only difference was there were palestinians there as well and no one got massacred.

In reality, Arafat never negotiated in good faith - even with a center-left Israeli PM. Cue the 2nd Intifada.

Yes he did, so did his successors and the orgs that grew out of the PLO - Fatah and the Palestinian Authority. Their good faith extends to showing so much restraint that organisations like Hamas get more support from ordinary palestinians because the PA don't react with violence.

Fact remains that from the moment the peace process began elements of Israeli right did whatever they could to sabotage it and the second intafada came after years of oppression and provocation. It was obvious for a over year beforehand that it was gonna happen because every opportunity the Israeli security state had to de-escalate it took the opposite path.

I was living in the bush in NSW back then and from the limited pre internet I was exposed to it was obvious and its was clearly something some people in israel were trying to provoke.

Netanyahu is on the record at the time of those negotiations saying "you don't make peace with the enemy". That's only ends one of two ways - eternal war or genocide.

Penny Wong will take the time to go to israel to get further instructions.

not that simple , they ain't Abbott nor Morrison, they dont take orders from tel aviv or Bibi or scomo or Abbott , they do however have to triangulate DC and the domestic Israeli lobby* and last three decades tangible muslim constituents and the domestic jewish-anti-israel populace which is NOT INSIGNIFICANT

not disregarding chance Abbott and ScoMo are being a nuisance and/or getting paid .

protests HAVE indeed changed the calculus of Albo and his advisors if not merely his rhetoric .

#gametheoryJohnNashprincetonAdvancedInstituteNobellaureate

not that simple , they ain't Abbott nor Morrison, they dont take orders from tel aviv or Bibi or scomo or Abbott , they do however have to triangulate DC and the domestic Israeli lobby* and last three decades tangible muslim constituents and the domestic jewish-anti-israel populace which is NOT INSIGNIFICANT

not disregarding chance Abbott and ScoMo are being a nuisance and/or getting paid .

protests HAVE indeed changed the calculus of Albo and his advisors if not merely his rhetoric .

Umm

Hamas is funded from Egypt these days.

qatar conduit getting approval from CIA/StatDept cutout

Egypt also get billions from America to control that southern border , standstoreason monies endup in hands of Hamas , more corrupt than Kiev and Zelinsky =>Cairo×Gazachiefs

Did not Ehud Olmert say Bibi doing the G word , was Olmert 2014 mowingthelawn... guess enmity in internal domestic knesset politics ×5fold than PJK in canberra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zerosum State/individualconstituents so Bourne implies Assange individuals muffled when (other) all-hands-at-the-wheel

thesis would now balance new sources of governance/influence/lobbying

- big C Capital/Banking/Finance Equity funds aggregators GoldmansJPMbankofamericaBlackRFidelityStatSVanguard
WolinInvCapitlsm MuskGatesBezos KissingerBrzezinski's institutions
BilderbergDavoswef

ultimately Capital™✓ sits at apogee

see: MarkCarney in '19 wyoming

see: CJ Hopkins Berlin/FL playwright for a sound take and IanCarroll tiktok shampoo and grocerystore supermarket cross pollination

plus Shanghai's Nick land accellerationism and Henry Kissinger&Yale going to China and dengxiaoping w rockerfeller's benefactors

The way the Government have conducted the war has definitely ruined their international reputation. After Oct 7, pretty much only the far left seemed to be critical and we’re against any response, but the amount of children bombed and the false media narratives being spun has turned people against the Government of Israel.

Then our own local leaders have been equivocating the inexcusable making it worse.

Netanyahu is just as bad, if not worse. Do you agree?
see BenGavir and Smoltrech , in defense of BN look at his benefactors and who is pulling him to THE right and be more belligerent and then his personal criminal legal issues and all vectors and motivation push in one direction not to forget outside actors USUKGermany

___Ottawa former physics prof Denis Rancourt said Bibi could be CIA
-MiT BostonCambridge
-story goes he got yellowcake to Damona yoghurt factory
-seemless trajectory thru Likud
-3timePM
-exceeded BenGurion as Israel's longest serving PM
-born in Israel but childhood in Philadelphia at Jewish day-school
-graduates then off to Boston to do architecture at MiT NOT politics at Georgetown or GeorgeWashington

points mine , thesis Rancourt's

he has switched citizenship from Israel to US to Israel to US to Israel ... obviously he had to born one country , but switched citizenship four times

Last edited:

The threat from the voter to go to the other side is laughable when the other side is peter dutton. A smart world would just grab a map from 2000 years ago and put a fence around it and purge the unwanted but world leaders want the history books to portray the process in a sympathetic way....

the amount of children bombed and the false media narratives being spun has turned people against the Government of Israel.
leftist war correspondent and previous significant Israel critic chrishedges puts pause to thesis re:IDF's war operative saying no real difference to his S American experience , remember Brown University RhodeIsland estimate 4.5-6million excess deaths in Afgh/Iraq => BushBlairJWH

remember BenRobertsSmith VictoriaCross for courage under heat of battle Curtin U mba=> warcrimes prosecution ... see: gets murky real quick innit , like kane cornes firefighting career

The threat from the voter to go to the other side is laughable when the other side is peter dutton. A smart world would just grab a map from 2000 years ago and put a fence around it and purge the unwanted but world leaders want the history books to portray the process in a sympathetic way....
indeed , two-party illusion or false binary , i know this , but you may not get Albo and Wong to move 180,° , but they may be influenced to spread 10k refugee visas across all mjr cites ±1k per city , when we will have a pro zionist lobby attempt to prevent any visas at all , you also imply false binary and WongAlbo's hands are tied , it is my estimate protests last 11 months helped move needle and altered calculus in cabinet

i will stand aside and just be witness as Scott Ritter said "but there for the grace of God go i"

indeed , two-party illusion or false binary , i know this , but you may not get Albo and Wong to move 180,° , but they may be influenced to spread 10k refugee visas across all mjr cites ±1k per city , when we will have a pro zionist lobby attempt to prevent any visas at all , you also imply false binary and WongAlbo's hands are tied , it is my estimate protests last 11 months helped move needle and altered calculus in cabinet

i will stand aside and just be witness as Scott Ritter said "but there for the grace of God go i"
i'm not sure if resettling every palestinian from gaza around the world is doing a disservice to the plan for a promised land ...evidently scott is a convicted expert in other areas

zerosum State/individualconstituents so Bourne implies Assange individuals muffled when (other) all-hands-at-the-wheel

thesis would now balance new sources of governance/influence/lobbying

- big C Capital/Banking/Finance Equity funds aggregators GoldmansJPMbankofamericaBlackRFidelityStatSVanguard
WolinInvCapitlsm MuskGatesBezos KissingerBrzezinski's institutions
BilderbergDavoswef

ultimately Capital™✓ sits at apogee

see: MarkCarney in '19 wyoming

see: CJ Hopkins Berlin/FL playwright for a sound take and IanCarroll tiktok shampoo and grocerystore supermarket cross pollination

plus Shanghai's Nick land accellerationism and Henry Kissinger&Yale going to China and dengxiaoping w rockerfeller's benefactors
Probably not for this thread but I looked up the a not so random sample of three S&P 500 companies and their top few shareholders were the same investment funds.

Those funds have a fair bit of cross ownership, at least the ones that are public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back