Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice strawman you are creating here.

It can’t be Israel’s fault and no one else’s. Their totally disproportionate response to October 7 and now what they are doing in Lebanon has led to this now.
What would you consider to be a proportionate response?
I just can’t get the footage out of my head, of the girl in the back of the Ute with her legs bent at right angles, being paraded through the streets like a trophy kill, with thousands of “innocent “ Palestinians cheering.
The whole situation makes me ill.

Rupert has a home in TelAviv(hes not jewish folks) and two-top floors of Westin Hotel apartments above new hq of underground train link on Swanston tho i think his family did away w StGeorgesrd Toorak estate a few decades back when his mother aged
David Mariner used to own one of those apartments at Westin Hotel, the other one was owned by some millionaire old lady, she brought the 7/11 franchises to Australia.

What would you consider to be a proportionate response?
I just can’t get the footage out of my head, of the girl in the back of the Ute with her legs bent at right angles, being paraded through the streets like a trophy kill, with thousands of “innocent “ Palestinians cheering.
The whole situation makes me ill.

Have you not seen the daily images on social media, of children blown up by IDF for the past 12 months?

Do you think 45,000+ deaths is proportionate?

Have you not seen the daily images on social media, of children blown up by IDF for the past 12 months?

Yes I have. I’m talking about what happened on Oct 7, and asked what is a proportionate response.
I don’t know the answer and I haven’t seen anyone else provide one.
I said the whole situation makes me ill, are you able to comprehend that?

Everyone knows Israels known response policy is to not to be proportionate, to act as a deterrent against attacks. so simple, don't attack them and you won't get a disproportionate response.

whether it's right, wrong or indifferent can certainly be discussed but people know what's going to happen if they do it.

So just give them a free pass for apartheid, land theft, ethnic cleansing?

Didn't say that.

Simply said, if you attack them, they will attack you back harder.

So just give them a free pass for apartheid, land theft, ethnic cleansing?
So what should their response have been?
Do you think that Hamas took into account what’s Israel’s response may have been prior to butchering 1200, and taking hostages?
Genuinely interested in your thoughts.
My opinion is that Israel has every right to obliterate all of Hamas, however killing civilians is crossing the line.
But how do they realistically achieve that?
I have no idea.

see: JoshBurns BarklyStreet gets taken down once per ~two months by a ClementineFordcrew evo

I suppose it comes down to the motivation of the vandalism - which is right? In my mind, and speaking from that which informs my own political views, I'd sympathise with the teens who spraypainted Burnsie's office and not sympathise with the ones who trashed AOC's office at all.

One could EASILY both-sides the act of vandalism, but I have to be honest here - I'm not. I am really beginning to hate Israel and what it stands for today - not a safe haven for the Jewish people but an apartheid living cancer, a wound upon the world.

The Jewish safe space should be EVERYWHERE. There should not be one nation where the Jewish people don't belong. Earth is their homeland. As it is to all of us.

No neighbourhood and no nation should be held in exclusivity to any race, colour or creed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose it comes down to the motivation of the vandalism - which is right? In my mind, and speaking from that which informs my own political views, I'd sympathise with the teens who spraypainted Burnsie's office and not sympathise with the ones who trashed AOC's office at all.

One could EASILY both-sides the act of vandalism, but I have to be honest here - I'm not. I am really beginning to hate Israel and what it stands for today - not a safe haven for the Jewish people but an apartheid living cancer, a wound upon the world.

The Jewish safe space should be EVERYWHERE. There should not be one nation where the Jewish people don't belong. Earth is their homeland. As it is to all of us.

No neighbourhood and no nation should be held in exclusivity to any race, colour or creed.
House of Reps Australian mp , guys are antisemitic criminals , no discussion

joshBurns is Australian , he also happens to be Jewish , i walk by that side of barkly ±3 times a week , two doors from Dave_from_Geelong's purepop records*/barkly records , Dave's father was drummer for acdc

David Mariner used to own one of those apartments at Westin Hotel, the other one was owned by some millionaire old lady, she brought the 7/11 franchises to Australia.
Rupert may have bought one in the build development, ±20yr back , off to coriovand Geelong grammar 4 rupe , Mariner re:developed the massive performance theatre around the corner in Collins no?

Yes I have. I’m talking about what happened on Oct 7, and asked what is a proportionate response.
I don’t know the answer and I haven’t seen anyone else provide one.
I said the whole situation makes me ill, are you able to comprehend that?

I’ve said in the past, targeted attacks on Hamas leaders would have been the go.

So what should their response have been?
Do you think that Hamas took into account what’s Israel’s response may have been prior to butchering 1200, and taking hostages?
Genuinely interested in your thoughts.
My opinion is that Israel has every right to obliterate all of Hamas, however killing civilians is crossing the line.
But how do they realistically achieve that?
I have no idea.

They haven’t been trying to “get Hamas” it’s just been an excuse to blow up Gaza and take it over, no more no less.

The response to a nationalist ethnic race state in WWII was to create a new one, and amazingly it hasn’t gone well.

Considering it was all about furthering US interests in the region under then guise of them just being swell chaps being nice to the Jews, you get to where you are now.

Rupert may have bought one in the build development, ±20yr back , off to coriovand Geelong grammar 4 rupe , Mariner re:developed the massive performance theatre around the corner in Collins no?
Yeah he redeveloped the Theatre. I think the Westin city square was part of the Mariner development hence he had the top floor apart ment. It was going back years, I did some work there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back