Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if Palestinians were not bad people, the Israeli defence force wouldnt have a reason to hurt them.

Ask why Egypt has a massive barb wire fence on the Gaza strip- egpytian border?
Israel controls that border, not Egypt.

Australia is an illegitimate state on stolen land, populated by racists who denied giving indigenous people the right to be consulted about how they were dealt with just last year.

Does that make Australians bad people?

I have a terrible feeling this is going nuclear.
you-will-see-putin.gif

late, but kudos. had the tin tanks done this when israel began the oct 7 retaliation, the callous, unconscionable, inhumane carnage could have at least been ameliorated.

Macron: “It’s time to STOP sending arms to Israel”

France has stopped supplying Israel with weapons and calls on other countries to follow suit to force a diplomatic solution to the conflict in the region:

“I think that today, the priority is that we return to a political solution, that we stop delivering weapons to fight in Gaza.”

This is HUGE

Source: Times of Israel

ireland has been one country that has consistently called out israels unconscionable genocide. kudos.

“ It’s a simple fable of good and evil, in which Israel is unblemished in its innocence, deserving unquestioning support, while its enemies are all monsters, deserving of violence unbounded by-laws or borders, whether in Gaza, Jenin, Beirut, Damascus or Tehran. It’s a story in which Israel’s very identity as a nation is forever fused with the terror it suffered on 7 October, an event that, in Netanyahu’s telling, will be seamlessly merged both with the Nazi Holocaust and a battle for the soul of western civilization.”

this

I guess you already forgotten what happened a year ago?

October 7th 2023? What happened?

Hamas killed innocent people?
Show me a post where I stated that Hamas had a reason to kill innocent people. As that is what you posted going the other way.

Ok, how?
They hide like rats in tunnels under hospitals and schools.
Knock one off and another pops up.
It’s a never ending cycle

It can be done and has been done before. Target Hamas leadership who live overseas as well.

Also Bibi had propped up Hamas for years making sure the money kept flowing as they thought Hamas were an ideal adversary for their goals.

That's behind a paywall but I don't really care. Its irrelevent to the point I was making which is that without Israel's violent oppression those groups wouldn't be effective.
https://www.thetimes.com/world/israel-hamas-war/article/iran-hamas-israel-payments-letters-6l6mtpnbw
Hypothesis. A counter view might suggest - how effective is Hamas and Hezbollah right now?

Throughout the 90s, even during the peace process elements of Israel security forces and the right acted to provoke responses from palestinians and given the situation it was easy to do. Palestinian kids would be killed, shot or kidnapped and abused by security forces throughout this period. Then Ariel Sharon went to the Al-Aqsa mosque and said Israel would control it forever while the far right in israel pursued a pr campaign to have Al Aqsa demolished and a new temple built.

That's why the second intifada started.
That was the pretext - there are numerous sources that claim that the second intifada was planned well before. Not from Israeli sources but quotes from Mahmoud al-Zahar, Mosab Hassan Yousef, Mamduh Nofal, Suha Arafat and Marwan Barghouti.

He might be, he might not be.

Brutal honest truth is all these Arab states tried to wipe out Israel the day they became independent.

Again.... Ask me why Iran wants to produce nuclear missiles to wipe out the Jews in that area?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Australia and Israel are democratic nations.

Is Hamas and Hezbollah groups of peace?

It’s got nothing to do with them being Jewish, it’s to do with them being a client state of the US.

Religion is just a convenient tool used in this, it’s all about power and influence.

Wrong. Where did you get this idea?
It's common knowledge that most Arab states wanted to wipe out a sovereign Israeli state around the time of its formation. I could provide sources - but I'm sure you can use google.

Did Hamas or Hezbollah exist when Zionist terrorism was targetting and killing British and Palestinians in the 1940s? Did they exist when the Haganah carried out massacres and cleansing of Palestinian villages prior to the declaration of an Israeli state? Did they exist during the Nakba?
And why did the Haganah exist? How far back do you want to go?

The Old Yishuv were second class citizens under the Arab Ottoman rule. In WW1, the Zion Mule Corps and the Jewish Legion (the predecessors to the Hanagh) fought alongside the British. The Ottoman empire surrendered unconditionally and the right of conquest (a principle of international law at the time) gave the Entente the right to partition the Ottoman empire however they saw fit - which included the proposed creation of a sovereign Israeli state.

The Arabs were opposed and Arab nationalists like Amin al-Husseini (later to become a famed Nazi collaborator) and anti-zionist Jihadist militant organisations such as the Black Hand responded with a cycle of violence against Jewish settlers which continues to this day.

Last edited:
It’s got nothing to do with them being Jewish, it’s to do with them being a client state of the US.

Religion is just a convenient tool used in this, it’s all about power and influence.
It’s absolutely about religon.
You only have to delve into the history of Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria to name a few…and it is a stated goal of radical Islam to rid the region and beyond of Christians.
I had a Coptic Christian tour guide in Egypt 2 years ago, and the knowledge he had on the subject was incredible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Israel controls that border, not Egypt.

Australia is an illegitimate state on stolen land, populated by racists who denied giving indigenous people the right to be consulted about how they were dealt with just last year.

Does that make Australians bad people?
Good point. Dutton could be prime Minister by this time next year.

We all know his stance on the Israel vs Palestinian situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back