Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Netanyahu has done a good job of making Israel look more extreme than Hamas and Hezbollah. He's even making Iran look fairly moderate.
What a nutbag.

Nah. A quick search on x will show you the atrocities these 3 all perpetuate regularly. They are barbaric women hating ****s and no better than Netanyahu.

The Jewish settlers legally purchased land within the Ottoman empire to form their own state - they did not expel the Arabs by force or by violence.

Arab Palestinians responded with violence towards Jewish settlers. These are the facts.

The are numerous historically documented examples of Palestinian Arab revolts against the Yishuv.

Nonsense. The wars started because the Arabs were opposed to the Balfour Declaration. The Allies won Palestine and (at the time) had every right to partition it as they wish - including the creation of a sovereign Israeli state.

The Palestinian Arabs have revolted ever since and look how far it has got them. Without meaning to excuse the excesses of continued Israeli aggression, the fact remains that every Palestinian casualty - every starving child, every dying mother, is the ongoing result of Palestinian realpolitik failure at every point in its dire, miserable history.
Against the wishes of the inhabitants? Most people recognise colonialism like this as having been a mistake, all across the Middle East and Africa.

Also, the British had made commitments to the Arabs who helped them that they would have sovreignty if they helped defeat the Ottomans. This was just the first time a colonial power reneged on a deal with local leaders, and when the British finished reneging on deals, the Israeli's took over reneging on deals.

The history of arab revolts against Jewish settlers is matched by the history of Jewish terrorist attacks. Israel has museums to terrorists which you can go and visit today. Want to visit the museum dedicated to the King David Hotel bombing, you can do that. Want to visit the museum dedicated to the bombings of the Arab markets with truck bombs? They have a museum for that, too.

So let's not pretend violence and celebration of violence is one-sided.

if you can't see the difference between US supporting Israel and trading with South Africa during apartheid, then enjoy your wait. The US will never stop supporting Israel - in fact it will continue to sell and give it weapons. I think we all know that.

The only way to stop wars in the Middle East is to disarm Arab countries, and give Israel lands that make up the "promised land". I would probably add that any Arabs remaining with the newly enlarged Israel would need to accept a form of non-citizenship and those who couldn't accept that, would need to be expelled. I think that might fix the issue, but I'm open to suggestions.
Why would Israel be "newly enlarged"?

The state goes back to the 1967 borders before Israel attacked and invaded their neighbours. Israel should not be allowed to continue to have different rules for Jews as for any other citizen (christian, Muslim, Druze, Bedouin).

There are two elements to the apartheid. One is what they do in the occupied territories, where it's overt oppression and terrorism. The other is more Jim-Crow style laws which are aimed at keeping Palestinians in Israel in their place (high poverty rates, not allowed to live in most communities).

I've repeatedly said on this forum from day 1 that there are three contributors to violence and instability in the Middle East and I've held them accountable for their contributions. The Israelis, the Saudis and Iran. The UAE and Qatar (called little Saudi) are fast approaching this as well with their contributions to instability in Sudan and Libya respectively. As for outsiders, the US, the British, the French and the Russians (specifically in Syria) are the 4 main contributors to an unstable Middle East. Most violence stems from these 7 in particular + the other 2.

We can talk about a collapse of the Saudi and Iranian regime and their proxies, but that would do nothing to solve the issue of Palestine because the Zionist regime will invent another external threat. That's how narcissists work. The conversation of dismantling Zionist rulership cannot be avoided.

Well, we agree there.

I have said extremist Zionism needs to go also.

Netanyahu has done a good job of making Israel look more extreme than Hamas and Hezbollah. He's even making Iran look fairly moderate.
What a nutbag.

lol........what?

God I'm glad you have a minority opinion.

Why would Israel be "newly enlarged"?

The state goes back to the 1967 borders before Israel attacked and invaded their neighbours. Israel should not be allowed to continue to have different rules for Jews as for any other citizen (christian, Muslim, Druze, Bedouin).

There are two elements to the apartheid. One is what they do in the occupied territories, where it's overt oppression and terrorism. The other is more Jim-Crow style laws which are aimed at keeping Palestinians in Israel in their place (high poverty rates, not allowed to live in most communities).

I was suggesting a solution that would meet with the requirements of the Israelis. They want to recover the lands which constitute the "promised land" ...aka Israel as per 2000 years ago...the lands of the 12 tribes etc. If you have a look, that takes in the West Bank and parts of Jordan, syria, Lebanon etc.

What a nutbag.

The polls in Israel show that the majority of Israelis like what Netty is doing. They don't like him, but they like what he is doing. I could waste my time finding the links but you can't change people's opinion on this issue. The narrative is that he is an isolated nutmeg, but there are far more extreme people in his gov't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back