Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Irish peacekeepers won't move out of the way, so the Israeli's have set up next door, using the Irish as human shields while they shell Lebanese villages.

The Israeli response:

View attachment 2135987

Matthew lists himself as a senior fellow at the the gold institute.....lol I wonder if he invented that over breakfast. The world we live in...

“Incredibly excited to announce this 4-part investigative series, inspired by my book, The Palestine Laboratory, out shortly with the fantastic news website,
@DropSiteNews

A year in the making, thanks to a remarkable global team, this series is unlike anything you've ever heard before.

Thanks to

@jeremyscahill @ryangrim @nausjcaa

et al for the support and belief in independent journalism.Watch the video trailer below.

Listen to the audio trailer: https://dropsitenews.com/p/the-palestine-laboratory-podcast…

Look for the Drop Site News podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts, subscribe, support Drop Site with $, listen and share:”

antony loewenstein"

Israel have made it clear that if you live in the same building as somebody their AI has deemed a terrorist, then you're subject to US bombs being dropped on you.

So unless you're able to confirm nobody in your apartment building is associated with terrorism, then you're a legitimate target to Israel.
1 person for the sake of hundreds in the building. Sounds about right

By killing and oppressing brown people, we're protecting the white people is what the intended audience sees in this.

View attachment 2136062
Did anyone tell Israel that the free world was fine as is, and negotiating for peace is a better avenue?

Thanks, but **** off Israel, stop trying to be relevant with a population of 9 million.

Just hope they keep pushing so far that USA and co will simply not help. Then the ‘state’ will die out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the poster should fact check.

No, you made the accusation, you need to provide evidence.

You claim the thread has reached new levels. Ok, provide evidence, or you will lose access.

All you do is snipe at others, you bring no value to thread. I doubt anyone will miss you.

Is this...gloating? Braggadocio over Israeli slaughter? Strange unit.
Read Markfs's post history. He's NOT pro-Israel by any means. And I think he was saying news dot Murdoch forward slash daily hasbara was making FAR MORE of Hezbollah's microdamages compared to Netan-yisrael's disintegrations of entire neighbourhoods and their civilian populations.

Read Markfs's post history. He's NOT pro-Israel by any means. And I think he was saying news dot Murdoch forward slash daily hasbara was making FAR MORE of Hezbollah's microdamages compared to Netan-yisrael's disintegrations of entire neighbourhoods and their civilian populations.

I did clarify whether he was seriously advocating for the entire ME to give in to Israel's every desire as a solution to the conflict, and he appeared to confirm that.

The post you're referring to I must have whiffed on, but the lebensraum stuff is out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back