Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

It IS right when Iran wants to strike at the IDF. It attacked air and ground bases last time. Erasing the IDF while they continue their current course is good. Defending Israel's military is an act of evil.

You can pick and choose your own side for whatever reason. But know this - to stand with Israel is to stand with evil.
I stand for humanity. There are mostly good and innocent people on both sides caught up in a war carried out by their leaders and deeply influenced by propoganda pushed on to them by those leaders.

Are you calling the entire nation of israel and all its people evil or just certain people within it? Your post is not clear.

I stand for humanity. There are mostly good and innocent people on both sides caught up in a war carried out by their leaders and deeply influenced by propoganda pushed on to them by those leaders.

Are you calling the entire nation of israel and all its people evil or just certain people within it? Your post is not clear.

no. but they are sufficient in number to elect extreme-right members to the knesset and when witnessing evil insufficient in numbers to call it out - read stop it.

many have a social conscience, like the exceptional louise adler who is concerned at the genocide and how history will see israel who are afraid to stand up bc of the ferocity of devoted zioinists. the following excerpt is from a piece louise wrote for ‘the age’ a few weeks ago.

"l have been called a “kapo” ( or collaborator), a “token Jew” and received lurid messages: my parents would turn in their graves; I am a “denier of Judaism; the shame you wear is a suitable crucifix”; “shame on you and all you stand for”, and “there are those in the community who wish to do you harm”. I have been berated in Adelaide’s Pioneer Women’s Memorial Gardens by “disgusted” citizens. I have been glared at buying fruit. I have listened as a Ukrainian Jewish immigrant told me, “They” – the Palestinians – “are not like us”.

Last edited:

It IS right when Iran wants to strike at the IDF. It attacked air and ground bases last time. Erasing the IDF while they continue their current course is good. Defending Israel's military is an act of evil.

You can pick and choose your own side for whatever reason. But know this - to stand with Israel is to stand with evil.
Good to know that you stand for genocide only when its your chosen Iranian regime perpitrating it all over the world.

Good to know that you stand for genocide only when its your chosen Iranian regime perpitrating it all over the world.
Nah, I don't stand for the hardline Islamist saying 'Follow as we do or DIE as an infidel!'. If you read my post history you would KNOW that.

Israel though. Israel is worth opposing.

Fair enough. I'm only calling certain people in Israel evil, NOT the whole nation. There is certainly great good in Israel, one that would love to reach an accord with the equally non-hardline Palestinian moderates.

The problem is, and always has been, the 'all or nothing' hardliners on both sides.

Fair enough. I'm only calling certain people in Israel evil, NOT the whole nation. There is certainly great good in Israel, one that would love to reach an accord with the equally non-hardline Palestinian moderates.

The problem is, and always has been, the 'all or nothing' hardliners on both sides.

Whom would rather die than admit they are actually the same race, or have the same racial origins, which they are.

Nah, I don't stand for the hardline Islamist saying 'Follow as we do or DIE as an infidel!'. If you read my post history you would KNOW that.

Israel though. Israel is worth opposing.
Standing with the Iranian regime is also standing with evil, you can have multiple sides in a conflict be violent, genocidal nuts.

Standing with the Iranian regime is also standing with evil, you can have multiple sides in a conflict be violent, genocidal nuts.
Gone to a new delusion in this thread with support of Iran who are up there with Russia, North Korea and China, and also as if the Yanks weren’t going to support Israel with the rest of the West , Israel will win this war can’t afford not to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those schools, hospitals and multi-demoninational places of worship that Iran bombed cos women and children were sheltering there were an abomination against humanity weren't they.

This is true:thumbsu:
The Iranian regime are pretty shithouse but they haven't done anything like what Israel (and the US) has done in terms of slaughtering people this century. Or since ww2. (That regime wouldn't even exist if UK and US interests hadn't couped a democratic government out of existence cos they wanted to steal their oil either.)

Imagine if Iran had responded to Israel the way Israel has to Gaza or Lebanon.

Its not a good look when a bunch of mysoginist, sex hating religious fanatic behave with more humanity than you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back