Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

He's being heralded as a martyr and hero amongst the Arab population, particularly for fighting to his death.
It's why the IDF is trying to make a big song and dance about him hiding in tunnels, which was the narrative they'd been trying to sell to the Palestinian population which was undone by him throwing the stick at the drone.

"I have watched the video 30 times since last night, there is no better way to die," said Ali, a 30-year-old taxi driver in Gaza.
"I will make this video a daily duty to watch for my sons, and my grandsons in the future," said the father of two.
"They said he was hiding inside the tunnels. They said he was keeping Israeli prisoners next to him to save his life. Yesterday we saw that he was hunting down Israeli soldiers in Rafah, where the occupation has been operating since May," said Rasha, a displaced 42-year-old mother of four children.
Rajab, who praised Sinwar's death as heroic, said he had not supported the Oct. 7 attacks, believing Palestinians were not prepared for all-out war with Israel. But he said the manner of his death "made me proud as a Palestinian".
In Hebron, a flashpoint West Bank city, Ala'a Hashalmoon said killing Sinwar would not mean a more conciliatory leader. "What I can figure out is that whoever dies, there is someone who replaces him (who) is more stubborn," he said.

He's being heralded as a martyr and hero amongst the Arab population, particularly for fighting to his death.
It's why the IDF is trying to make a big song and dance about him hiding in tunnels, which was the narrative they'd been trying to sell to the Palestinian population which was undone by him throwing the stick at the drone.

"I have watched the video 30 times since last night, there is no better way to die," said Ali, a 30-year-old taxi driver in Gaza.
"I will make this video a daily duty to watch for my sons, and my grandsons in the future," said the father of two.
"They said he was hiding inside the tunnels. They said he was keeping Israeli prisoners next to him to save his life. Yesterday we saw that he was hunting down Israeli soldiers in Rafah, where the occupation has been operating since May," said Rasha, a displaced 42-year-old mother of four children.
Rajab, who praised Sinwar's death as heroic, said he had not supported the Oct. 7 attacks, believing Palestinians were not prepared for all-out war with Israel. But he said the manner of his death "made me proud as a Palestinian".
In Hebron, a flashpoint West Bank city, Ala'a Hashalmoon said killing Sinwar would not mean a more conciliatory leader. "What I can figure out is that whoever dies, there is someone who replaces him (who) is more stubborn," he said.

He was a terrorist who died as a coward. Nothing more. Just as cowardly as the IDF/Zionist Government are in their approach to deleting Hamas.

If people want to praise that. They are entitled to that view, but Gazans supporting and electing terrorists as their government is part of the problem in the region.

Did they notice while they live in poverty Sinwar's wife had a handbag worth allegedly 40k? Not to mention the rest of the Hamas leadership live in luxury with million-dollar property portfolios.

died a hero. l o l

Last edited:
He was a terrorist who died as a coward. Nothing more. Just as cowardly as the IDF/Zionist Government are in their approach to deleting Hamas.

If people want to praise that. They are entitled to that view, but Gazans supporting and electing terrorists as their government is part of the problem in the region.

Did they notice while they live in poverty Sinwar's wife had a handbag worth allegedly 40k? Not to mention the rest of the Hamas leadership live in luxury with million-dollar property portfolios.

died a hero. l o l
I'm not supporting it, but it symptomatic of the region. Israel keep pretending that it's Hamas which makes Palestine hostile to Israel.

When it's as clear as day that it's Israel which makes Palestinians hostile to Israel. But they'll never admit that. In the Israeli narrative, they've never done anything wrong and any resistance is simply terrorism.

It's absolutely no difference to the Israelis calling their military the "most moral" and lionising every death as heroes, when they all died in the midst of illegal occupation and/or committing atrocities. Or praising Bibi as "brave" for dropping bombs on women and children.

Leaders on both sides are just as bad, but both sides rally behind them, convinced the other is the enemy and their own people are heroic and courageous.

I'm not supporting it, but it symptomatic of the region. Israel keep pretending that it's Hamas which makes Palestine hostile to Israel.

When it's as clear as day that it's Israel which makes Palestinians hostile to Israel. But they'll never admit that. In the Israeli narrative, they've never done anything wrong and any resistance is simply terrorism.

It's absolutely no difference to the Israelis calling their military the "most moral" and lionising every death as heroes, when they all died in the midst of illegal occupation and/or committing atrocities. Or praising Bibi as "brave" for dropping bombs on women and children.

Leaders on both sides are just as bad, but both sides rally behind them, convinced the other is the enemy and their own people are heroic and courageous.

Not saying you were sorry

just the morons who think this guy was a hero.

died a hero. l o l

I see you've fallen for the Israeli propaganda again.

I noticed you've increased the alleged value by $8000 compared to the Israeli propaganda source

not my numbers - this article references 48,000 AUD

why are you so focused on this rofl.

You really dont like anyone saying anything negative about hamas eih.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sky News lmao

Anyways, here's Sinwar's will, translated to English

some random on twitter lol

i can do that too guy

you really are cooked aren't you

You're the one spreading handbag hasbara.

No, i used the term allegedly, which you keep glossing over. Even if the handbag thing is mistaken. Hamas leaders still have documented obscene wealth whilst Gazans live in squaller.

you are the one losing your absolute mind over anything negative said about a terrorist scumbag who died a coward.

No, i used the term allegedly, which you keep glossing over. Even if the handbag thing is mistaken. Hamas leaders still have documented obscene wealth whilst Gazans live in squaller.

you are the one losing your absolute mind over anything negative said about a terrorist scumbag who died a coward.

Debunking your nonsense is losing my mind is it?

Didn't you rage quit the thread a few weeks back?

Debunking your nonsense is losing my mind is it?

you aren't debunking anything - you just think you are.

you are posting garbage from random twitter users like its known fact and "lmaoing" at anything posted at you.

thats how you operate on here. we all know it.

you aren't debunking anything - you just think you are.

you are posting garbage from random twitter users like its known fact and "lmaoing" at anything posted at you.

thats how you operate on here. we all know it.

It's not hard to debunk your Israeli propaganda. You've been called out numerous times over the past few months.

It's not hard to debunk your Israeli propaganda. You've been called out numerous times over the past few months.

Rubbish but live in your own world.

Rough place I imagine

i always love to see the concern by israeli supporters for the suffering palestinians living in "squaller" ......evidently the israelis are killing them to put them out of the their misery...

i always love to see the concern by israeli supporters for the suffering palestinians living in "squaller" ......evidently the israelis are killing them to put them out of the their misery...

Sure but Hamas isnt helping them either.

Sure but Hamas isnt helping them either.

better to kill em and put them out of their misery eh...

just a curious question....are you an australian-israeli, per chance? There seems to be a few flitting around in forums like these...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back