Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was disappointing, really nothing out of what every other palestinian authority has said. He denies there were civilian targets when they attacked a music festival and didn't once condemn the actions.

The best thing would be for someone who is credible on the Palestinian side which didn't have the genocide of all Israel is as it's ultimate goal and wanted to only use violence as a self defence rather than inviting further violence.
No, he made a broad statement initially. Then he clarified that there were civilian targets (yes, he said mostly military), and that he doesn't accept any civilian casualties on either side (he believes Israel does target them).

He then explicitly stated he wanted peace for Israel and peace for Palestine.

Last edited:
Dutton has insisted Albanese do the same for the Parliament House.

Why does absolutely everything have to descend into a partisan shite fight.
Because Dutton is a partisan shit of course

As a purely Jewish ethnostate with a fake veneer of Israeli Arabs in the Knesset who will NEVER be allowed to get the numbers to pursue real meaningful change for their people?

NO ethnostate has the right to exist. None.

Squeeee so we just go with with a Sunni Muslim theocracy, still at least they don't have a "fake veneer" of anything so that makes it okay .... the "Lions of Monotheism" would disagree that for example Palestinian Christians should have a say to in what is also their traditional lands.

Rapt that you were honest and said that Israel does not have a right to exist, please confirm that an "ethostate" such as a Sunni controlled Hamas state is your only true way forward.

Squeeee so we just go with with a Sunni Muslim theocracy, still at least they don't have a "fake veneer" of anything so that makes it okay .... the "Lions of Monotheism" would disagree that for example Palestinian Christians should have a say to in what is also their traditional lands.

Rapt that you were honest and said that Israel does not have a right to exist, please confirm that an "ethostate" such as a Sunni controlled Hamas state is your only true way forward.
How to say you're not genuine, without saying it.

They aren’t human..
They teach their kids at schools to kill Israeli’s
If the Palestinian’s had access to wipe out Israel…they wouldn’t hesitate.
Israel has the ability to do it in 5 seconds and yet they haven’t.
Hamas leaders promoting terrorism and funding families to ram cars into innocent Israelis and blow themselves up.. animals
Sorry mate, but this dehumanising rhetoric has no place in this discussion.
Both sides have acted abhorrently for thousands of years, this language and philosophy is the root cause of the problem, that and their conflicting religious ideas.

Israel has controlled all access in and out of Palestine, land air and sea. Those in Gaza and West Bank are essentially locked down in appalling, crowded conditions.

Can only imagine the type of psychic fuel that creates.
This is the sheer tragedy and uselessness of the situation.

First, innocent Israelis are killed and abducted and now these Palestinians are about to learn that nobody in the region cares about them as their situation becomes absolutely dire. Not the Israelis, not hamas nor the Iranians. Governments and militants (terrorists) pull the strings, civilians pay for it.

Not surprising only 30% of Palestinians are pro hamas. (source is Firstpost Vantage but not sure how accurate).

Theocracies have no right to exist either. Monoethnic and Monotheistic states are BOTH an absolute affront to human rights. Neither, and I repeat NEITHER, should have the right to exist.

Secular social democracy for all!

Simple question for the usual apologists ..... does Israel have the right to exist or not? no semantics, no what about isms, a simple yes or no?

Just remember a possible two state solution was proposed way before WW2 by the British as a result of the Peel Commission google it .... who opposed it? Mohammed Amin al-Husseini, yep the same guy that got into bed with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy :rolleyes:
Yes a right to exist but not to expand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shani Louk.

German national in Israel to attend a concert for peace. Kidnapped, r*ped and murdered. They filmed it all. But the real concern is how Israel reacts 🙄
It was a psy-trance rave that coincided with a Jewish holiday, not Live Aid.
No need to add any mayo, "concert for peace", it's tragic enough as it is.

these Palestine protesters are disgraceful.

no one discounts what happened in the past to them, but supporting the death of civilians at the hand of a terrorist group is of the utmost disgust.

You repeatedly said they were just lights and wouldn't hurt anyone, there was no hidden nuanced point

Do lights usually hurt people? How strange.

Just because you seem to have missed the point, doesn’t mean there wasn’t one.

And I have no skin in this game and will not be protesting 🙄
Be safe. Don’t get too crazy.

See, I too can put words into someone’s mouth and ‘miss the point’. 🙄

I’m not taking sides on this, it’s too complex and both sides how committed atrocities.
However, can someone please explain to me how Hamas managed to get thousands of missiles into Gaza????
Considering Israel control everything that goes in and out, something doesn’t add up.
I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere and I think it’s a very obvious question to ask.

I’m not taking sides on this, it’s too complex and both sides how committed atrocities.
However, can someone please explain to me how Hamas managed to get thousands of missiles into Gaza????
Considering Israel control everything that goes in and out, something doesn’t add up.
I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere and I think it’s a very obvious question to ask.

Their best smuggling tricks might never be known.

Worth mentioning these aren't big missiles or anything. They have no guidance systems or sophistication and rarely do any damage other than symbolic. They're basically an IED equivalent with propulsion and smaller payloads.

Jimmy Carr was on Joe Rogan and mentioned how Max security prisons in USA have massive drug problems, they somehow get them in. Truckloads of stuff goes into Gaza every day, they can't stop it all. You can bet they will now.

My thinking is that they're going to commit some pretty overt assassinations in the middle east and push more people away from Israel.

How is it that Jewish people are told to stay home and feel unsafe IN AUSTRALIA? How are supporters of terrorists allowed to take over the streets, chanting hate and incitement, IN AUSTRALIA? Our laws are WEAK.
Our laws are fine, it's the politicians who are weak.

Their best smuggling tricks might never be known.

Worth mentioning these aren't big missiles or anything. They have no guidance systems or sophistication and rarely do any damage other than symbolic. They're basically an IED equivalent with propulsion and smaller payloads.

Jimmy Carr was on Joe Rogan and mentioned how Max security prisons in USA have massive drug problems, they somehow get them in. Truckloads of stuff goes into Gaza every day, they can't stop it all. You can bet they will now.

My thinking is that they're going to commit some pretty overt assassinations in the middle east and push more people away from Israel.
I imagine some Mossad agents are on their way to Qatar as we speak.

Do lights usually hurt people? How strange.

Just because you seem to have missed the point, doesn’t mean there wasn’t one.

Be safe. Don’t get too crazy.

See, I too can put words into someone’s mouth and ‘miss the point’. 🙄
Totally got the point, ie anyone who objects to Israel lights is antisemitic unless they also objected to the Ukraine lights

Very clever!!

Equating the plight of the citizens of an invading and occupying force with those of a country currently being invaded and occupied

I'm in Melb btw 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back