Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is utter nonsense.
I think you've missed the point I was making.

ISIS going on killing rampages in Iraq got huge publicity.
Were most of their victims Christians? I'm not denying Islamic terrorism plays well in the media, I'm saying regarding the victims of terrorism or war crimes as "one of us" is very selective and seems to be based more on skin colour than on religion.

Boko Haram are not the official government of the areas they terrorise. Hamas are in Gaza. The two are not comparable.
You're so busy looking to make Hamas more important than other issues that you've misunderstood me.

chris doesn't pull his punches.

US warships and bases in Syria and Iraq under drone attack.

Good. It’s none of the US’s business

chris doesn't pull his punches.

“Israel was founded on lies. The lie that Palestinian land was largely unoccupied”.

Where have I heard this before

As opposed to yourself who took Hamas propaganda at face value - with no investigation or any attempt to fact check it.

And even in the face of that propaganda being clearly outright lies - with tragic consequences - you choose to label anyone that posts factual information as citing zionist propaganda.

You have no argument and zero credibility.

And you are still refusing to condemn Hamas for murdering hundreds of Palestinian civilians.

I wonder why that may be.
from the peep who spends his day posting pro-Israel ideology. which of the professional israel propaganda outfits are you associated with?

It's a good statement, but it's important to note Turki has no role with the Saudi Arabian government, and hasn't had one for at least 15 years. Saudi Arabia has been moving towards better relations with Israel for a while though.

Now I wonder what he has to say about Yemen that's been under a Saudi blockade for six years preventing food, fuel and medical supplies going in and where four million have been displaced.

According to the UN, over 150,000 people have been killed in Yemen, as well as estimates of more than 227,000 dead as a result of an ongoing famine and lack of healthcare facilities due to the war.

From Wiki.

Ok so that's a PR disaster for Hamas which I didn't speak about? Are you a bot?

My post had nothing to do with Hamas. Stop bringing them up every single time someone criticises the Israeli government. We're talking about the Israeli government, their actions and how they are losing significant public support, all of which is true. Hamas' "popularity" doesn't change this fact at all.
Your Hamas obsession anytime someone criticises the Israeli government is tiresome.
With the poster you quoted, criticism of Israel seems to be unacceptable without equal criticism of Hamas.

I include a standard Hamas criticism disclaimer in any reply to him now. :)

Now I wonder what he has to say about Yemen that's been under a Saudi blockade for six years preventing food, fuel and medical supplies going in and where four million have been displaced.

According to the UN, over 150,000 people have been killed in Yemen, as well as estimates of more than 227,000 dead as a result of an ongoing famine and lack of healthcare facilities due to the war.

From Wiki.

That’s a bit inconvenient. And let’s not forget about SA’s own human rights abuses.

What’s that thing about throwing stones in glasshouses?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using collective punishment (to date at least) as a means of doing so?

What alternative do you propose? If they need to take Hamas out they need to take ground, occupy it and root them out.

Israel’s challenge is what comes next. The minute they leave, Hamas reconstitutes and it’s back to square one.

It's a good statement, but it's important to note Turki has no role with the Saudi Arabian government, and hasn't had one for at least 15 years. Saudi Arabia has been moving towards better relations with Israel for a while though.
Saudis are being very careful here.
Easily can just stay in the middle and condemn both. KSA absolutely don’t like Iran. Nor do they like USA. Very interesting perspective

No they don't, all Israel needs to do is give the "Palestinians" their land back and they will all get along and live happily ever after.
The logic in this thread
The current approach by Israel doesn't seem to be working, and hasn't for a long time, so maybe alternatives should be considered.

What alternative do you propose? If they need to take Hamas out they need to take ground, occupy it and root them out.

Israel’s challenge is what comes next. The minute they leave, Hamas reconstitutes and it’s back to square one.
So if you have to ask me for alternatives, are you suggesting that Israel has no choice other than collective punishment? Which is, as you would know, is a war crime.

The current approach by Israel doesn't seem to be working, and hasn't for a long time, so maybe alternatives should be considered.

Let’s hear them. Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran and Syria all want the destruction of Israel.

What did Churchill say? You cannot reason with a Tiger when your head is in its mouth.

Let’s hear them. Hamas and Iran and Syria all want the destruction of Israel.

What did Churchill say? It’s hard to reason with a Tiger when your head is in its mouth.
One was in the very post I quoted.

As for sayings, here's another one for you, which outlines my point - "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results".

One was in the very post I quoted.

As for sayings, here's another one for you, which outlines my point - "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results".

Hope Hamas is listening to you

Saudis are being very careful here.
Easily can just stay in the middle and condemn both. KSA absolutely don’t like Iran. Nor do they like USA. Very interesting perspective

No way Saudis are jumping out over social media without an approved bin Salman script and that includes the other dude that urges Israel to wipe Hamas out imo. This latest clip is simply a way of scoring some points with the masses against Israel but signalling they won't forget Hamas has sabotaged their peace deal.

Even if we think most of the criticism was levelled against Israel, it's a frightening message to Hamas. Their leaders in Qatar might want to hire extra security.

Last edited:
No way Saudis aren't jumping out over social media without an approved bin Salman script and that includes the other dude that urges Israel to wipe Hamas out imo. This latest clip is simply a way of scoring some points with the masses against Israel but signalling they won't forget Hamas has sabotaged their peace deal.

Even if we think most of the criticism was levelled against Israel, it's a frightening message to Hamas. Their leaders in Qatar might want to hire extra security.

And under no circumstances visit a Saudi embassy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back