Its Time For Trigg To Resign.

Remove this Banner Ad

As several other posters have already stated, I had always believed that Trigg took the rap for the whole board and that was why he was not sacked. However, heard from a reliable source that it was definitely to do with his work and negotiations to do with Adelaide Oval. Another words it was too hard for some-one else to come on board with all the detail.

. However, heard from a reliable source that it was definitely to do with his work and negotiations to do with Adelaide Oval. Another words it was too hard for some-one else to come on board with all the detail.
Then AFC should bring him back as a consultant til the Adelaide Oval negotiations are complete.

His time as CEO should be over.

As several other posters have already stated, I had always believed that Trigg took the rap for the whole board and that was why he was not sacked. However, heard from a reliable source that it was definitely to do with his work and negotiations to do with Adelaide Oval. Another words it was too hard for some-one else to come on board with all the detail.
Someone posted that theory a whiles ago on here. He'll stay on to to make sure the switch to Adelaide Oval goes smoothly and then once they're playing and everything is set up he'll hand in his resignation.

You actually believe this excuse? Open your eyes. It's nothing more than a case of the old boys club protecting one of their own. As it turns out this is a higher priority to them than protecting the Adelaide Football Club.

You actually believe this excuse? Open your eyes. It's nothing more than a case of the old boys club protecting one of their own. As it turns out this is a higher priority to them than protecting the Adelaide Football Club.

If the entire project is in his head, as opposed to being documented, then he's even more incompetent than originally thought. You know what they say about graveyards, they're full of indispensable people. Triggy is just another one of the many.

You of course realise these 2 points are very much in dispute and cannot in all conscience be treated as facts
The main fact is AFC seriously stuffed up with the hidden contract, when there was no reason to, given we had room in the cap ... & yet no one was terminated permanently ... whilst we have lost a host of picks & a quality player for nothing. Any excuses (or attempted brain-washing by AFC or the AFC-friendly media) won't cut the mustard.

The main fact is AFC seriously stuffed up with the hidden contract, when there was no reason to, given we had room in the cap ... & yet no one was terminated permanently ... whilst we have lost a host of picks & a quality player for nothing. Any excuses (or attempted brain-washing by AFC or the AFC-friendly media) won't cut the mustard.

Is termination anything other than permanent? ;)

No brainwashing KM - no excuses. Facts are he hasn't been given the sack by the board so you just have to accept it and move on or, just move on. No point in rehashing everything over and over again. Not going to change anything, and you'll give yourself an ulcer.

What do you mean? it has cut the mustard already.

Is termination anything other than permanent? ;)

No brainwashing KM - no excuses. Facts are he hasn't been given the sack by the board so you just have to accept it and move on or, just move on. No point in rehashing everything over and over again. Not going to change anything, and you'll give yourself an ulcer.
Don't worry, no ulcer my end - not losing sleep :) Whilst I will always support AFC, it does not mean I have to accept the boards decision & move on like they want me & others to... & forget about the whole saga. I believe it is important to voice my strong disapproval of their decision to hold no one properly accountable for the major stuff ups in decision making. They should always be reminded that when in high places, you should be accountable for your actions... yet this has clearly not occurred. What sort of governanance model is this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, no ulcer my end - not losing sleep :) Whilst I will always support AFC, it does not mean I have to accept the boards decision & move on like they want me & others to... & forget about the whole saga. I believe it is important to voice my strong disapproval of their decision to hold no one properly accountable for the major stuff ups in decision making. They should always be reminded that when in high places, you should be accountable for your actions... yet this has clearly not occurred. What sort of governanance model is this?

How many emails to Chapman have you sent?

How many emails to Chapman have you sent?
Still waiting on my phone call ;)

In all seriousness, I don't believe he has any intention to properly explain what happened, because IMO I don't believe he was fully aware of what did occur until late in the piece & now doesn't want it made public.

Still waiting on my phone call ;)

In all seriousness, I don't believe he has any intention to properly explain what happened, because IMO I don't believe he was fully aware of what did occur until late in the piece & now doesn't want it made public.

Still and all, if you aren't happy with things, you can either sit there and obsess about them, or you can let the powers that be know how you feel. No point obsessing about it in here if you aren't going to do anything about it out there. ;)

Have you read the thread title?

Don't come into a thread and chastise someone for discussing, low and behold, the thread.

There's one thing discussing something, and there's flogging a dead horse. This horse is so dead there's no meat left on the bones.

Oh so it WASN'T Craig! :rolleyes:
removing your friendship with Trigg.

are you happy with the direction of the club (from an administration point of view)

I guess it is a bit harder being in Brisbane, but the feeling in Adelaide is that Adelaide FC is a closed shop supported by a wide web of interested parties.

For instance, Rowe and Cornes and Roo and Wildy aren't going to question anything these guys do because well, they are friends with the lot of them.

Rucci is a mud raker and his level is lower than what is required in this instance.

I'm not asking for mass sackings, I'm asking for a prudent and independent review of the AFC governance and how it can be improved. Clearly it isn't working at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Time For Trigg To Resign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back