Roast It's time to talk about the coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

From quarter time onwards Pyke was on the bench in direct contact with Paul Thomas and Matthew Clarke. Just get those 3 to do it all, the other guys can go on early leave.

Just leave some re-runs of Teletubbies playing for those in the box.

Kudo's to Pyke for the last two weeks.
Got rid of the gold passes and picking guys performing and dropping underperformers.
Liked his move down to the bench yesterday. Gets him closer to the players and talking to them directly
Hopefully we can build from that and keep improving

From quarter time onwards Pyke was on the bench in direct contact with Paul Thomas and Matthew Clarke. Just get those 3 to do it all, the other guys can go on early leave.
I've got a good spot for Campo. Interstate or preferably overseas. Let's send him on a 10 year recruitment drive in eastern Europe. Perfect for him.

Something quite liberating happened to me today...

I've lost faith in this coaching group.

Selection is a joke.
Player management is pathetic.
Game plan is ******.
Messages from coaches and players are totally inconsistent, from one to the next, and from what we are doing to what we are saying.

I was a huge Pyke fan, but he's lost it.
Since he’s gone to the bench I’m feeling a bit better hey.
Shouldn’t it make all the other boffins obsolete?
I don’t know but the bench area is where it’s at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port is the only side in the AFL where we have a better midfield setup I think.

Seeing their players get sucked to the ball while ours stayed on the outside to collect made me go 'well Campo may be shit.. but he's not Voss shit'

Port is the only side in the AFL where we have a better midfield setup I think.

Seeing their players get sucked to the ball while ours stayed on the outside to collect made me go 'well Campo may be ****.. but he's not Voss ****'
Was nice seeing, even in such a high pressure game, our players showing restraint and not getting sucked into the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast It's time to talk about the coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back