List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Ivan or his management leak this to the media? It doesn't make sense. You can't believe anything journo's say these days. Why wait now to say this?

He's leaked this to go scorched earth as a way of trying to get back to Victoria.

Sweet is old true port Adelaide

Unlike this dick head

I first suggested offering Soldo up for trade in July when the news broke of his GF moving as I figured it wasn't sustainable, coupled with the fact that Sweet was showing he was capable of leading the ruck, and Dante had shown he was up for it as well.

But when I sat behind the goals for a paort of the Sytdney game a week or so later where Sweet dominated Grundy, and the look in his eyes in a few contests deep in our forward line I knew Sweet was the ruck for us long term.

Keep him for backup as long as we can afford the cap space. He's cost too much to give away.

Tough shit Ivan. Work your way back in if it matters to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You tell me how pick 22 has fared over the years. We will get something back for Soldo, don't get too worked up about the history of this trade until whatever we gave up becomes Nathan Fyfe or Robbie Gray.

What are you referring too?

If it’s the pick we traded to acquire picks to get esava and soldo that was pick 16 in this draft.

The same draft we want to get back into and Carlton’s telling us we can get ****ed and have a single future 1st for our dual AA gun.

He probably also told him our list was competing for a Premiership, we’d manage his injuries, etc. and of course all that went out the window 5 weeks in.
Not that i'm happy with it but we did make a prelim, so not sure how competing for a premiership went out the window 5 weeks in? Or are you saying only the 2 teams that made the GF compete throughout the year for a premiership?

Richmond finished bottom too, so there was significant gap in competitiveness.

His body hasn't held up at any point throughout his career and he is also not very good.

Last edited:
I'm happy to dig our heels in with Dan Houston, but i reckon we just give this useless tool what he wants and trade him for peanuts because that is all he is worth. He is not worth fighting too hard over.

We stuffed up with this trade, we move on.

Not that i'm happy with it but we did make a prelim, so not sure how competing for a premiership went out the window 5 weeks in? Or are you saying only the 2 teams that made the GF compete throughout the year for a premiership?

Richmond finished bottom too, so there was significant gap in competitiveness.

His body hasn't held up at any point throughout his career and he is also not very good.
Because Chris Davies said the list isnt very good 5 weeks in

What are you referring too?

If it’s the pick we traded to acquire picks to get esava and soldo that was pick 16 in this draft.

The same draft we want to get back into and Carlton’s telling us we can get ****ed and have a single future 1st for our dual AA gun.
Geelong sent Ratugolea to Port Adelaide in exchange for picks 25, 76 and 94.

Pick 25… even lower than I thought.

What was the trade that involved Ports first round pick of this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back