List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't mean too much as I'm sure all blokes are like this but I saw Soldo at a nightclub in Melbourne 2 or so years ago.

Not uncommon for most but came across as the most arrogant flog you'd come across. No one even recognised him in the club either and he was all over multiple girls (at the same time as having the same missus he does now).

Wouldn't surprise me if she found out he'd been cheating several times so has him by the balls.

None of what I said is probably surprising to anyone, but yeah no level of humility in Ivan at all.

Doesn't mean too much as I'm sure all blokes are like this but I saw Soldo at a nightclub in Melbourne 2 or so years ago.

Not uncommon for most but came across as the most arrogant flog you'd come across. No one even recognised him in the club either and he was all over multiple girls (at the same time as having the same missus he does now).

Wouldn't surprise me if she found out he'd been cheating several times so has him by the balls.

None of what I said is probably surprising to anyone, but yeah no level of humility in Ivan at all.

Lucky we have a no dickheads policy...

We are trading next year's F1 for Luko where I reckon Jason will get back their pick 23
If we get back pick 23 we have made out like bandits.

Given the depth of this draft 23 could be very similar in value to our F1 if we finish top 4 again.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are trading next year's F1 for Luko where I reckon Jason will get back their pick 23
That essentially makes Lukosius free.

Our F1 (about #16 in 2025) is about the same as #23 this year.

Love your optimism but your grip on reality is tenuous.

And why should we be doing that?

The Suns could offer us Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson for him if they wanted. Does us no good if Soldo refuses a trade there. Which he would.

Don’t discount it. The Gold Coast is his girlfriend’s dream city.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's not even the worst player to put on the jumper this year
Rubbish, he was a very good first ruck until he was injured, lucky for us we added two rucks last year.
Where his year was derailed with a knee op and then his missus moved ut of Adelaide.

I wish him the best for his future where hopefully we get a second rounder for him

It is her home town.

Makes sense. Only a city of such cultural richness as Gold Coast could have created this worldly, goals driven, intrinsic member of society.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ivan Soldo requests trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back