Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Big bald rat deserting the sinking ship.
Overspent in draft capital and now getting out before the interest payments hit.
What a spineless campaigner.

Big bald rat deserting the sinking ship.
Overspent in draft capital and now getting out before the interest payments hit.
What a spineless campaigner.
Hey, he has to get the job first before he has left us.

He can take stability and improvement Ken to Richmond because they will be in the doldrums for a few years before they roar loud again.

Isn’t it ironic and funny that Caro for weeks stuck up for Ken, and behind the scenes, Caro gets fed info from both CD, Ken, plus others, and as you said before, REH that CD and Ken are attached to the hip, and now CD is applying for the Richmond CEO job with Caro’s connections at the tigers and she wanted Ken at Richmond all those years ago. I find all of this very interesting.

Last edited:
Fox reporting that Davies has applied for the Richmond CEO position.
Where did you hear this from? Fox Footy's AFL 360 or their AFL news program before that? Fox Sports News service?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did you hear this from? Fox Footy's AFL 360 or their AFL news program before that? Fox Sports News service?
Midweek Tackle with the journalists from the Herald Sun.

Hey, he has to get the job first before he has left us.

"So Chris, could you tell us something you're proud of at your previous position?"

"I kept Ken Hinkley at Port Adelaide for 12 years"

"Ahhh sorry Chris, we don't think you're the right fit for us".

Regardless of what happens with CD, this is massive. Tredders has marked his territory and rattled the cages of the cancers, keeping our club behind from awaking the sleeping giant that we are. This news and the fallout from the Brisbane game make me think. What is said in board meetings and conversations between Tredrea and any of CD, Ken, and Koch, but more so between Tredders and CD and Ken privately, I reckon they say some absolutely beauty’s to one another box office sort of stuff. Hell, I reckon they’ve said below-the-belt sort of stuff to each other. God, you’d love to be a fly on the wall at Alberton, especially in the board room, but now that Chris Davies has applied for the CEO role, he cannot be allowed in any meeting regarding our club because his interests are not with Port Adelaide, and I hope, even though he doesn’t yet have the Richmond CEO position, we have to start searching for a new GM. I get the fact that he is doing what’s best for him and fair play, but the timing of this is so wrong for us as a club. Our season is in the balance at best, and this news now just unnecessarily adds fuel onto the fire. that's starting to go out of control, especially if losses start to add up and the losses could get ugly. All though it may be a blessing in disguise and it may force the board to act, you still can’t keep someone with their's interests elsewhere. He’s already committed offences like overspending draft capital and creating new contracts for the likes of constantly resigning Dixon to appoint Hartlett, Lobbe, Kelly, Goldsack, and Chad Cornes, putting these people in development and assistant coach roles around a man who he has recommended to the board in every single contract extension when Ken's contracts comes up for renewal. All of these offences made him sackable, and now, as WGT famously said, he's untenable. He gotta go.

Last edited:

Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back