Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are probably winning the "**** everything that moves in the village then hop on tiktok and complain about everything being provided for you by the taxpayer"

****ing this!!!

Was watching the swimming and commentary were talking about arm span being more important than height for swimmers etc and decided to measure my partners arm span.

187cm.

Hey you lazy bitch why don’t you have any medals?

That famous da Vinci drawing Vitruvian Man has the bloke's arm span being equal to his height, so I'm guessing the Vitruvians wouldn't have won many swimming medals - my arm span is about 12cm more than my height.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For being 27, Biles is still so dominant it's astonishing. We won't see an athlete this dominant for a long time after Paris.

453631093_10161185735400269_1585550101781308374_n.jpg

The mens BMX street at the Olympics looks like a completely different sport to the women's. It's like they've had a cheat code activated.

Far right here is totally ridiculous. There's photos of these nonces drinking from a pack of cans before going and stripping people's fences for debris to chuck at the cops and setting fire to people's bins. Clearly shipped in from other places as the town was empty before the last trains got out. Absolutely no care for the victims or their families and the town as they jumped about smiling smashing shit up.

Chanting about Allah when all we know about the perp was that he was born in the UK with parents from Rwanda, which is vastly Christian. Of course every brown person is the same to them. campaigners. Wish they all got potted in the nuts.

Far right here is totally ridiculous. There's photos of these nonces drinking from a pack of cans before going and stripping people's fences for debris to chuck at the cops and setting fire to people's bins. Clearly shipped in from other places as the town was empty before the last trains got out. Absolutely no care for the victims or their families and the town as they jumped about smiling smashing shit up.

Chanting about Allah when all we know about the perp was that he was born in the UK with parents from Rwanda, which is vastly Christian. Of course every brown person is the same to them. campaigners. Wish they all got potted in the nuts.
Yeah I had no context with what that was about, just made me laugh uncontrollably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back