Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Davies did not see much to worry about a few weeks back I wonder how he sees things now?

We are currently 9th and play...

Richmond (AO) - WIN
Carlton (Marvel) - LOSS
Sydney (AO) - LOSS
Melbourne (MCG) - 50/50
Adelaide (AO) - WIN
Dockers (Optus) - 50/50

That is a generous prediction and if we win 4 of our last 6 we will have 14 wins and make the eight. If we win 3 we will finish with 13 wins and might make it. If we win 2 of our last 6 we will have 12 wins but miss the eight for sure. Win all six and we could make the top four. Not that it makes much difference given our finals record under Hinkley.

Looking at that draw, given our current form and injury list I doubt we will make the finals. If we don't make it and Hinkley survives the pressure will be on him next year.

We have not heard much from the ex Redback of late and the Emperor Kochicus continues to fiddle while Rome burns.

Davies did not see much to worry about a few weeks back I wonder how he sees things now?

We are currently 9th and play...

Richmond (AO) - WIN
Carlton (Marvel) - LOSS
Sydney (AO) - LOSS
Melbourne (MCG) - 50/50
Adelaide (AO) - WIN
Dockers (Optus) - 50/50

That is a generous prediction and if we win 4 of our last 6 we will have 14 wins and make the eight. If we win 3 we will finish with 13 wins and might make it. If we win 2 of our last 6 we will have 12 wins but miss the eight for sure. Win all six and we could make the top four. Not that it makes much difference given our finals record under Hinkley.

Looking at that draw, given our current form and injury list I doubt we will make the finals. If we don't make it and Hinkley survives the pressure will be on him next year.

We have not heard much from the ex Redback of late and the Emperor Kochicus continues to fiddle while Rome burns.

We somehow haven’t lost to Sydney since 2016.

I actually reckon we’re more of a chance of knocking them off here, than beating this version of Freo o’er there.

As Chris made his way up to the box for the 3rd quarter I politely requested that he “stops leaking club business to Caroline Wilson”.
The comment stopped him in his tracks. He looked at me and cupped his ear in a condescending, and extremely unprofessional manner.
My response “you heard me loud and clear”.
He wasn’t happy.
Was only a simple comment - but it definitely struck a nerve…

As Chris made his way up to the box for the 3rd quarter I politely requested that he “stops leaking club business to Caroline Wilson”.
The comment stopped him in his tracks. He looked at me and cupped his ear in a condescending, and extremely unprofessional manner.
He wasn’t happy.

Great job mate. I reckon if he could he probably give you a backhand but well done.

He wasn’t happy.

Glad you had the balls to say what most definitely needed to be said.

He wasn’t happy.
sacha-baron-cohen-alistair-leslie-graham.gif

Glad you had the balls to say what most definitely needed to be said.
Not sure how that's "having the balls" Chris Davies is at work when he's at AO - there's no way he or anyone employed by the club is going to get in an argument with a supporter at a game. It's easy to boo, yell something out, or make a snide comment to a coach/player/staff member they can't answer back.

Not sure how that's "having the balls" Chris Davies is at work when he's at AO - there's no way he or anyone employed by the club is going to get in an argument with a supporter at a game. It's easy to boo, yell something out, or make a snide comment to a coach/player/staff member they can't answer back.
Yes we are well aware you are spineless.

Yes we are well aware you are spineless.
I'm just stating the obvious - no member of staff is going to have an argument with a supporter. But yeah spineless whatever, I'd be much tougher (and gain so much respect from family and friends) if I started screaming out abuse at players and staff.

I'm just stating the obvious - no member of staff is going to have an argument with a supporter. But yeah spineless whatever, I'd be much tougher (and gain so much respect from family and friends) if I started screaming out abuse at players and staff.

The point was never made to create an argument. The point was made because the Greyhound syndicate needs to be knocked off their ****ing perch. They hide themselves from all of the criticism, and if any came, they white ant it like an evil overlord. It's time they truly knew how we felt and changed, but that won’t happen under their leadership. They have this bullshit mentality of “it’s us against them,” with "them" being the members in this weird relationship that they have created. They have no interest in creating a member-elect board like most teams in the league have, and equally as bad as that, the club have AGM in February, normally done in December and this is done deliberately so when you ask questions they can answer back. "Don't look at the past; we are moving forward," btw this was actually said in the last AGM, so they can take no accountability for any action taken, but they will gladly extend the hand out without any hesitation and take members, supporters, and fans hard-earned money. It’s utterly disgusting.

Last edited:
He wasn’t happy.
Surprised you weren't asked to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn’t happy.
Legend.

He wasn’t happy.
Brilliant

How do you define 'abuse', out of interest? And how do you suggest that bringbackbucky's comment fit within that definition?

Haven't sent you around these parts for a while by the way, it's great to see that last night's stirring win where we took three quarters to put away 18th at home has got you so excited and right back on your smug high horse.

Its also easy to let standards slip when noone holds you accountable and the fans can no longer vote for the people who control your job.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haven't sent you around these parts for a while by the way, it's great to see that last night's stirring win where we took three quarters to put away 18th at home has got you so excited and right back on your smug high horse.

EXPAT POWER_PARTRIDGE.png

He wasn’t happy.

If there was no truth in it, it would be a very easy thing for piss Davies to laugh it off and ignore it. The way he reacted tells you all you need to know.

He wasn’t happy.
Well done Bucky!

...there's no way he or anyone employed by the club is going to get in an argument with a supporter at a game.

Unless, of course, you express frustration that your already anxious twelve-year-old daughter has just been snubbed by the playing group in front of her family, friends, and thousands of strangers. That's completely fine.

What a bizarre response.

At least the Frenchwomen who sported shaved heads after the war ended did what they did to survive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back