Traded Jack Billings [Traded to Melbourne for F3 (Melb)]

Remove this Banner Ad

In a good side with a good system he can be a very high level player across half forward. Couldn’t have timed his injury problems any worse this year, Higgins and Butler having good seasons and Owens really standing up forward.
For what he’d cost I’d be having a serious crack if I was a top 8 side.
I hope he finds a home that allows him to play his best footy, he deserves it.

In a good side with a good system he can be a very high level player across half forward. Couldn’t have timed his injury problems any worse this year, Higgins and Butler having good seasons and Owens really standing up forward.
For what he’d cost I’d be having a serious crack if I was a top 8 side.
I hope he finds a home that allows him to play his best footy, he deserves it.

Agreed. I'd like the Dees to chase him depending on cost. Would be better than Chandler or Spargo for that half-forward role.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Worth * all in terms of a trade. Don’t think anyone would take him on
As a Geelong supporter I'd love us to have a crack.. we only have 1 mid between 25-30 age who is a regular 1s in Atkins, Parfitt hopefully can get back to his best.
Billings could help the age gap between our squad . We have good young under 22... and heaps over 30..

Has any team been linked to him? I know his manager said about a month go, basically if a club doesn't come after him , they don't know good footballers ( in a round about way )

If he could get through a pre-season and a season with no injury's I think he could be a great pickup for someone at a really cheap cost.

Not sure he can do that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought that he is the player that the Saints need, outside runner with good skills.

Is it his body or is it that Ross just doesn’t rate him

With Ross Lyon saying it was year of experimentation him not being able to get on the track hurt. Lyon went down the path of playing kids which probably cost StKilda going further.

Billings is a far better player than Ginnivan and Lipinski so obviously he will find a home.

With Ross Lyon saying it was year of experimentation him not being able to get on the track hurt. Lyon went down the path of playing kids which probably cost StKilda going further.

Billings is a far better player than Ginnivan and Lipinski so obviously he will find a home.

couple tells GIF

He may find a new home though for some team desperate enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jack Billings [Traded to Melbourne for F3 (Melb)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back