Player Watch #?: Jack Darling - has officially requested to be traded to NM on a two-year deal. Pick 64 is expected to be tabled.

Remove this Banner Ad

For players who played more than 10 games in 2024 Paul Curtis is ranked 12th for average tackles inside 50, Zurhaar 24th. Then daylight. Then Eddie Ford at 113. FWIW Jack Darling is ranked 17th.

That's a significant improvement if Darling can match his output this year.

If not really a fan, neither here nor there honestly, but I can see some value in it.
113th.. why do we play these blokes😡

You fellas don't need to give up a pick.

We are using the same concept as Ralph wanted us to do with Baker.

Instead we will apply it to darling.

Pick 2
For
Pick 3 + Darling + Hawks Pick 30/F2

You get darling and picks in returns it's a win win.
Who do you think WC would need to move up for? Draper?

What a monumental carry on.🤣

Never is this board filled with quibbling old molls more than during North Melbourne's true raison d'etre - traid szn

I do count myself amongst the shaky-handed warbling nonsense peddling molls fwiw

Griff’d be there all banged up, Simpkin’d be 2 minutes late and LMac’d be walking around out the front with that daft grin, before walking into the window beside the door and pulling on a door that clearly says push.
I’ve read this a few times…and each time it bloody well makes sense. 🤣
With Tom Morris hiding in the shrubbery outside.

I’m more concerned about the lucrative and lengthy signing of Zurhaar than Darling.

As we go forward and actually acquire forwards in the draft and our younger guys improve, Zurhaar’s contract will be a gun to the selection committee’s head. We saw this year just how poorly he played when underdone and unfit, despite being selected for as many games as possible.

He’s down at Crocks Gym though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He spoiled the mark McDonald was taking, that lead to their game winning goal in our last game with them. While he is not at his peak, he has been playing a role allowing Waterman and Allan to be the main targets. The fact that we need to get senior players in to set standards is diabolical. It does not speak well of our current senior leaders or to be frank those who have finished up in the last 3 years (I will give Cunners a pass for obvious reasons). Its an absolute joke that standards became so bad

Which two Senior players are you talking about from the two?

Name and shame

Darling also has a black belt in Martial Arts. To me that reeks of self discipline and determination. Our team needs this in spades.
Incorrect. Being well versed in marital arts, I can confirm that JD is not a black belt. He may be a Dan in something like teppanyaki, which is nothing to be sneezed at, but yeah, that’s about all she wrote.

Darling also has a black belt in Martial Arts. To me that reeks of self discipline and determination. Our team needs this in spades.
awesome we have someone to karate chop the big blocks of ice to more manageable pieces for the ice baths..

Get JHFF on the phone pronto!

Captain Scarlet Karate GIF by GerryAndersonTV

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Jack Darling - has officially requested to be traded to NM on a two-year deal. Pick 64 is expected to be tabled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back