Not open for further replies.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
Hearing off a family member who know Josh Hill and apparently he told him Darling is seriously considering his options.

yeah. Not like we have two gun forwards a handy ruckman to float down forward and two international scholarship holders earmarked for that...

Hate too break it too you but Franklin left and Gunston is not a proper FF

Hate too break it too you but Franklin left and Gunston is not a proper FF

Darling isn't a FF either.

If Darling wants to move I would have thought the Suns would be where he would want to go, reported on draft day he had his bags packed and looking forward to playing with all the other WA lads over there.

Suns can send one of O'Meara, Bennell or Swallow back our way and everyone will be happy.

Darling and Gunston are both 3rd tall forwards, but both are too good for 3rd defenders in my opinion. Darling is also a great tackler and a nice kick, I would be keen on getting Darling for the right price, Savage and compo pick might get it done.

Darling and Gunston are both 3rd tall forwards, but both are too good for 3rd defenders in my opinion. Darling is also a great tackler and a nice kick, I would be keen on getting Darling for the right price, Savage and compo pick might get it done.

Savage and pick 22 for Darling who is under contract?

As they say in The Castle = "Tell him he's dreeeeeeamin"

wce meth smoking days are over unfortunatly

both are in the dnd similar position/age/talent. both terrific marks. darling better contested mark while gunston is a very crafty forward and is excellent in losing his defender while darling works his up to the center and loses him. I like darling but were gaining nothing if we poach him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hence encouraging Savage to consider a move West maybe?

I'm guessing Sinclair or one of our mids.

I'd think Savage would be involved if a trade were to eventuate, at this point I don't see how it is possible but a lot of Hawthorns trading will revolve around the Buddy situation and potential compensation.

Would be amazing but I don't think we have anything near enough to trade for him though.

Would love to get Darling but just can't us being able to fashion a deal to get it done. Be a superb Buddy replacement, better overhead than Budwah, not quite as good in terms of goals etc. Savage would seem to be part of just about any deal we are going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back