Not-a-cluey Jack Darling to the hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 disposals and zero impact. Should be embarrassed about receiving his premiership medallion.

Haha - I think Cameron mooney is the only one ever embarrassed to wear a medallion.

Fact is Hale was a major part of our structure and should have another good year next season.

His pack marks are the best in the side and he is a man mountain - if he spent his whole career at hawthorn he would be talked about with the likes of Sandipanda etc

Love how Crowley's 'amazing' performance is the high point for Fremantle - not surprising I suppose when your coach would rather a tackle than a goal.

We most definitely aren't getting rid of darling.

Presumably your comment is from the heart and not from the head. This sounds like an emotional retort. Obviously you aren't aware of what is going on or that Jack wants to move back to Vic. Surely the player's wishes have to be taken into account. What benefit is it in having a player who doesn't really want to be where he is?

Presumably your comment is from the heart and not from the head. This sounds like an emotional retort. Obviously you aren't aware of what is going on or that Jack wants to move back to Vic. Surely the player's wishes have to be taken into account. What benefit is it in having a player who doesn't really want to be where he is?

Darling is from wa

Haha do you actually know anything about Darling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant..BF at it's best.:thumbsu:

Oh my goodness ....

I have also heard the rumour that Jack Darling is homesick and may be seeking to return home to Melbourne.

Cool.

I think we'll give you Wanganeen, Cheney and our 3rd rounder. Simmo will be pleased.

Not being rude, but you need all the quality mids you can get & shouldn't consider trading any out

I agree.

The other bloke said Darling was a smoke screen and the Hawks want someone else at the Eagles. I was guessing it was Sinclair or a mid not that I would trade any of our decent mids as we don't have many at all and it's our weakness of our list.

12 disposals and zero impact. Should be embarrassed about receiving his premiership medallion.

You should be embarrassed with that AVATAR.:D

Hale played some bloody good finals this year and was a big part of the Hawks making the GF.

He may not have had the best GF but far from embarrassing. That award goes to Ballantyne would could have won Freo their first flag off his own boot + the Norm Smith.

But hey that's karma for you.;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back