Game Day jack dyer medal 2022 (live stream from 7pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to get him to 100 games for juicy father son prospects
afl has tried to stop him from getting there gets suspended for perfect traditional bumps and cripps can kill a campaigner and gets off

I’m surprised short is up there I reckon he has had a s**t year
Midfield move killed him. Would have probably won B&F in a canter in his normal role

First game as a mid had a blinder against the West Perth 3rd's then was a steady decline after that. Problem was Dimma's fetish for it just never ended

Midfield move killed him. Would have probably won B&F in a canter in his normal role

First game as a mid had a blinder against the West Perth 3rd's then was a steady decline. Problem was Dimma's fetish for it just never ended
stubborn dimma cost us top 4

Pickett will be 31 by round 1 next year. Has played 57 games.
Relatively durable, no real injury concerns.
Reckon he can go a couple more seasons. I think he can get there, just.

First game as a mid had a blinder against the West Perth 3rd's then was a steady decline after that. Problem was Dimma's fetish for it just never ended

Problem is Rioli and Baker are better in the backline ...

That is why we need Hopper and Taranto. Shorty is good at pinch hitting in the centre but is a weapon with his rebound off half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day jack dyer medal 2022 (live stream from 7pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back